20 week scan!

DiddlePlumbs

Reaction score
We're having a little girl :D So happy! Proper little wriggler in there and the woman who did it was so lovely :)

To other mums to be that have had their 20 week scan, did anybody look at your notes or anything? I literally had my scan and that was it? I have no idea when I'm supposed to make my next midwife appointment?

Lovely news, congrats xxx o
Oh and I handed my green notes in beforehand and then after my scan a midwife showed me the scan report and told me all was fine and that was it. My next midwife app was already booked in at the end of my 16 week one though xxx

Yayyy huge congrats on team pink.. So many girlies on here at the moment, its easier to concieve boys!!

Enjoy pink shopping x

Congratulations babes JJ is right so many girlies on here!!!!! Going to be a very pink 2013 or were going to get a load of blue annoucements next! X

Oh meant to say first timers normally have a 24 week appoint with midwife between 20 week scan and 28 week midwife.
Second time plus mums only have 16 week midwife, 20 week scan and 28 week midwife

Hve gone for my 19th week scan but they were not able to dictate the sex.pls when can the sex be seen?really anxious to knw the sex

Hve gone for my 19th week scan but they were not able to dictate the sex.pls when can the sex be seen?really anxious to knw the sex

I thought it was any time after 16 weeks? But they say they can never confirm 100% (I presume for legal reasons?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back