20 week scan today with pics!!

vixxie77

Reaction score
I had my 20 week scan today, all was good and they confirmed we're having a girl. She said my placenta is low lying so have extra scan at 32 weeks to check that its moved. Thought she said its covering cervix opening but says on notes that its clear of os. Not too concerned as have read that most move by themselves. chuffed to be getting an extra scan though :D

It was great seeing our little girl again :D so clear this time too. The only disappointment was that by the time she took pics lo had moved so they're not great, wish she'd took them straight away! Didn't end up paying though, so that's a bonus, as they charge £5 each!

Anyway here's our new baby girl :cloud9: x x

IMG01895-20120430-1446.jpg IMG01896-20120430-1446.jpg IMG01897-20120430-1446.jpg

awww she looks so cute! I'm so jelous... my bambino refused to have any pictures taken and turned the other way lol luckily i got back next week so will get one then :D

Awww she looks so comfy in there!! I had mine last friday and only managed two pics - is it cheeky to go back and ask for more lol

Hopefully your placenta will move so that you can deliver naturally but as long as you and baby are safe I guess that's all that matters. So jealous you get to see her again at 32 weeks. I have a 4D scan at 28 weeks but scared I'll see baby's bits - I want to stay team yellow!!

xx

Congrats,I've got mine 2moro,can't wait to see bubs n find out the sex :) xx

lovely pics and massive congrats on team pink! xxx

fab pics, i see your having baby at dvh... me too x

Eek what lovely pics hun and congratulations on team pink :) xxx

Aww congrats! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Awww congrats on your lovely pics and very cute little one
I have my scan this Thursday can't wait very nervous too tho x

Congrats on team pink, lovely pics! 5 is better than the 10 pound per pic ours charge, could have fainted at my first scan when they wanted 10quid per little pic!

Awww she looks so comfy in there!! I had mine last friday and only managed two pics - is it cheeky to go back and ask for more lol

Hopefully your placenta will move so that you can deliver naturally but as long as you and baby are safe I guess that's all that matters. So jealous you get to see her again at 32 weeks. I have a 4D scan at 28 weeks but scared I'll see baby's bits - I want to stay team yellow!!

xx

lol you can try hun :)

I'm sure it'll move by itself, seems to be ok for most. What will be, will be. I'm booking a 4D scan for 28 weeks to, prob 15th June :D We had one with Millie and they were very good at avoiding the area lol, as we stayed team yellow x x

Congrats on team pink, lovely pics! 5 is better than the 10 pound per pic ours charge, could have fainted at my first scan when they wanted 10quid per little pic!

Thanks hun :) that's disgusting!!! How can they warrant charging so much??? x x

Congrats,I've got mine 2moro,can't wait to see bubs n find out the sex :) xx

Thanks hun :) Good luck for your scan tomorrow hun :) hope LO behaves, so you can find out the sex! Will be waiting to see pics :) x x

Awww congrats on your lovely pics and very cute little one
I have my scan this Thursday can't wait very nervous too tho x

Thanks hun :) Good luck with your scan hun :) are you staying team yellow? x x

Great pics and congrats on team pink again! Your pregnancy is flying by xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members