20 week scan!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by DiddlePlumbs, Jun 14, 2013.

1. DiddlePlumbs

DiddlePlumbs Well-Known Member

We're having a little girl :D So happy! Proper little wriggler in there and the woman who did it was so lovely :)

To other mums to be that have had their 20 week scan, did anybody look at your notes or anything? I literally had my scan and that was it? I have no idea when I'm supposed to make my next midwife appointment?

2. Rebecca89

Rebecca89 Well-Known Member

Lovely news, congrats xxx o
    Oh and I handed my green notes in beforehand and then after my scan a midwife showed me the scan report and told me all was fine and that was it. My next midwife app was already booked in at the end of my 16 week one though xxx

3. JJ Mum

JJ Mum Well-Known Member

Yayyy huge congrats on team pink.. So many girlies on here at the moment, its easier to concieve boys!!

Enjoy pink shopping x

4. Jodie_2013

Jodie_2013 Well-Known Member

Congratulations babes JJ is right so many girlies on here!!!!! Going to be a very pink 2013 or were going to get a load of blue annoucements next! X

5. JJ Mum

JJ Mum Well-Known Member

Oh meant to say first timers normally have a 24 week appoint with midwife between 20 week scan and 28 week midwife.
    Second time plus mums only have 16 week midwife, 20 week scan and 28 week midwife

6. DiddlePlumbs

Thanks @JJ Mum, I'll make a note of that! :)

7. Kim23

Kim23 New Member

Hve gone for my 19th week scan but they were not able to dictate the sex.pls when can the sex be seen?really anxious to knw the sex

8. Kim23

Kim23 New Member

Hve gone for my 19th week scan but they were not able to dictate the sex.pls when can the sex be seen?really anxious to knw the sex

9. DiddlePlumbs

I thought it was any time after 16 weeks? But they say they can never confirm 100% (I presume for legal reasons?)