20 week scan

Rayoflight

Reaction score
How long before your 20 week scan did you get the appointment?

I'm 20 weeks in about 10 days and I still haven't had it. Is it time to phone up and make sure they haven't forgotten about me?

I'd phone up and check - mine was booked while I was at the hospital for my 12 week scan both times x

Where i live you don't have your second scan until nearer 22 weeks. I was 16 wks when i had my first scan (i thought i was 12 weeks) and i got my second appointment through a couple of weeks later!!

Where do you live Tinkerbell? I'm in Liverpool x

I was given my appointment at my 12 week scan that I actually had at 10 weeks x

i never got an appointment so i called them over and over again and then when i was 19 weeks they told me when i could come but i accually didnt get the letter until 1 day after my appointment. so yeah call them.

I live in Essex but it comes under a London Borough..... I think everywhere is different as i haven't seen my midwide since the booking appointment and wont see her until another couple of weeks time!! Of which i am having trouble getting that appointment!!

mine was booked in after my 12 week scan x

I got my letter 2 weeks before but I am in Wiltshire, I rang them and they think were a tad annoyed with me but I don't care, I need to know for taking the time off work! I will be 20+6 on my scan date. Give them a call hun, it won't hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back