• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

20 Week Scan!

Spinneygirl

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,:wave:

Went for my scan Thursday, it was amazing we were in there over 40 minutes. LO was being quite stubborn, i had to turn on my side at one point so she could get a better view.

Everything is ok with LO and no abnormalities were found and were over the moon because we found out that we are having a girl!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance: Team Pink all the way!

I have a low lying placenta so have another scan booked for 32 weeks so i get to see my little princess again soon :)

Best day ever! :)

xxx

Attachments

• 20 week scan 004.JPG
    20 week scan 004.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 61
aww congrats!! For some reason I can't open the images. It will be lovely to see your little one again soon!! xx

Aww how lovely :D Massive congrats on team pink! xx

Bless cute pic & Congratsies on a pink bundle! xx

Very glad all is well and your team pink congratulations. xx

Congratulations!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congrats on team pink hon!!! Can't really see the pics but I bet she looks adorable and you get to see her again soon :)

xx

Congratulations on team pink!! :D Bring on the girls! Glad your scan went well. I have low lying placenta too and have another scan at 32 weeks :D great getting an extra scan too! x x

Congrats hun i loved my 20 week scan got to see the bubba so well! And congrats on joining team pink! Even though its worrying for you that you have to have another scan its kinda good cos i dont have another one now wont see my princess till shes here at least you get to see her again! Good luck with everything xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back