20 week scan!!

Amylize

Reaction score
:dust:Pointless thread but i have less than a week to do :dust:

Still have no idea whether to find out the sex of of LO or not!!!

Exciting! Mine is next week too, I'm definitely finding out the sex! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

:pompom: Yay.... so exciting, mine is on Monday.... we are staying team yellow.... but recently I have been getting moments (very few and far between) where I want to find out :shock:.... OH is adament he doesn't want to know regardless of what I decide, so what is worse is I would have to keep it a secret :shock: x

I know exciting mines tomorrow morning and were the same about finding out the sex!!!! I do want to know but I don't at the same time!!!

It is a really exciting time, isn't it? Mine is in less than a week too. I was adamant I don't want to find out sex & neither does DH, but we are taking our 6 year old DD with us so I hope they don't ask us in the room cos I know one small person that will be able to put some pressure on us! Until that day, Team Yellow and staying strong! Lol.

Yay, the countdown begins! Mine is also next week, Tuesday. We are definitely staying team yellow, I think im weird and love The suspense,lol!

Last edited:
Yayy!

My dilemma exactly!! Do we find out or not?!?!

x

I had mine today and we managed to stay team yellow...just. My husband had to leave the room briefly as my little girl was getting a bit upset and I was soooo tempted to ask the sonographer to whisper the sex to me quickly! It's amazing whatever you decide x

Good luck with your scan hon :). I don't think I could get through the next half of my pg without knowing. It's driving me up the wall (in a good way) not knowing now lol.

i cant believe it's tomorrow!!

I think the suspense of wanting to know is worse now than ever before!

x

Good luck for tomorrow!
I stayed team yellow, but I nearly caved at the scan. Glad I held out tho, just something else to look forward to for the birth! Whatever u decide, it'll be an amazing experience! Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back