20 Week scan today!!

Thanks ladies!

Hubby and I think team blue too, the nursery is going to be a warm cream colour with White Mama's and Papa's furniture so it's fine either way. We have chosen the little accessories for a little boy and for a little girl. Makes things a little more exciting knowing I can relax safe in the knowledge that LO is cooking well!! Xx

Awww this is so nice to read :). Glad everything went ok for you and bab is all good :D xxxx

:pompom:So pleased to hear all is well and little bubba is perfect. So annoying that you caught a glimps....I want to stay team yellow but will have a 4D scan in a couple of months and will think it might be really really obvious then! Looking forward to see your pic :)

xxx

Congratulations! I'm really glad it all went well
:yay: x

:pompom:So pleased to hear all is well and little bubba is perfect. So annoying that you caught a glimps....I want to stay team yellow but will have a 4D scan in a couple of months and will think it might be really really obvious then! Looking forward to see your pic :)

xxx

Neither hubby or I are positive but we thought we saw boys bits. The sonographer was so apologetic and lovely, Baba was just being so wriggly, she had a bit of an impossible task! We are having a 4D scan too so but I think they just avoid that area if they can xx

Aw congrats congrats congrats!!!!
So glad to hear all is well with ur bambino! I'm so excited for Weds now lol xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congrats hun, so pleased all is well with bubs :) xxx

Congratulations, well done on staying team yellow, I could never do it! Glad all is well x:)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Congratulations honey. Well done for stating team yellow!

Really pleased your scan went well hun :) and well done for staying team yellow x x

congrats and alot of admiration for you staying team yellow xxx

Glad all is well :). Well done on staying team yellow, its so hard isn't it! I was going mad on scan day because I haven't wanted to know most of the way through. But it was so,tempting to find out at the time of the scan. Luckily OH put his foot down and said he really didn't want to know. So glad we waited although we think its a boy because sonographer said 'he' a couple of times. x

Glad all is well :). Well done on staying team yellow, its so hard isn't it! I was going mad on scan day because I haven't wanted to know most of the way through. But it was so,tempting to find out at the time of the scan. Luckily OH put his foot down and said he really didn't want to know. So glad we waited although we think its a boy because sonographer said 'he' a couple of times. x

I was pretty much the sane Hun, hubby said that he definitely did not want to know and I didn't want it to be a secret. So glad we stayed team yellow though. The benefit of hindsight is a brilliant thing!! X

I was pretty much the sane Hun, hubby said that he definitely did not want to know and I didn't want it to be a secret. So glad we stayed team yellow though. The benefit of hindsight is a brilliant thing!! X

It's not like you can keep it a secret from them really is it? Because if you knew you'd buy things in pink or blue and he would guess anyway, least that's what i thought, i've got my way with most things during the pregnancy and glad he got his way with staying team yellow. I just keep thinking of that call we get to make to family and friends saying "it's a ....."... :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back