20 week scan yesterday....

diddydons

Reaction score
I am one very happy girly right now :cloud9: I am still anxious beyond words, but I feel somewhat content at life right now.

We had our scan yesterday & I am happy to announce that we have a very active, happy & perfect booba growing in my tummy :dance:
The sonographer had a trainee in with her, so she was sat talking through it all (normally they just sit there quiet) and I lay there listening, knowing exactly what she was talking about and what she was looking for.
But thankfully everything is looking fine. :dance: I did try to take a sneak peak in between its legs, but it was that active I couldnt see a thing-she said 'this baby is certainly going for it, its doing the river dance in there' LOL. My placenta isnt going to be a problem either-as its not near my scar or cervix :thumbup: and bubs weighs 300g. :cloud9:

I had a clinic app after, where I was hoping to be scanned by my consultant for my cervical length, but she wasnt in, so me and OH sat there for nearly 2 hours in a room waiting for another consultant who was very rude-it was like we were an inconvienace to her :mad: She didnt even scan me AND she thought I had lost twins :dohh: Anyways, I made sure I got an app to see my consultant next thurs for a cervical scan and then another app the tuesday following that & I should be getting admitted! EEEEK!!! Its all go, go, go now.

Oh and Adam felt booba kick last night :cloud9:

So I am one very happy girly right now. All I need to do now, is get through my dentist app on Monday, do my maths test before I go into hospital & get my hair and nails done :thumbup: & get through the next few scary weeks of course!

1_1-1.jpg

0_1-14.jpg

Bubs turned around completely 10 mins later....

2_1-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so so pleased that all is well :love: and that u got some reassurances xx

Glad everything is ok. How cute are those scan pics. I am all excited for mine now!

:yay: omg i'm so happy for you hun!! fingers crossed s/he stays put for a very long time yet!! :love::love:

Awww thats fantastic hunny!! Great news about the placenta too :love: Im made up for you!

xxxx

thats really great news honey!! glad that everything is looking ok for you, really do hope it does, you totally deserve it sweety. xxxxx

I'm so happy for you hun :hugs: Not long now :pray:

congratulations im really pleased you had a good appointment xx

Aw yay! So so happy for you honey! x x

Fantastic news, so glad everything well! Xx

thats brill things went well hun so pleased for u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

soooo pleased everything is ok Diddy, and sounds like you have a plan for the next few weeks too, nice for you to go in and be in the best place possible Hun X

:yay: i'm so pleased it all went well.

Who is your usual consultant chick? Do you see Mr Adair? He is awesome lol.
My sister is a midwife in the ante natal clinick so when you get admited you will have to say hi to her :)
I had all 3 of my babies in Mackem land xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back