20 week scan... we are officially team....

ceris

Reaction score
i just had a nosey at the thread i started at the 12 week scan to see what the guesses were.....!!
My husband and i have been convinced it is a girl from day one....

and we went to our 20 week scan today... (taking my nan who has never seen an ultrasound before)...
and we found out we are having......

a.......

girl!!!....

i went straight to mother care to buy some girly bits as i got bored buying neutral colours!!!

we are obviously made up that the baby is healthy, was moving her mouth, fidgeting and kicking, waving and kept putting her bum up in the air!!

i will upload the 3 pics we got as soon as i can!!

xxx

yeah!!! the pram will be a little more normal!! xxx

Did your nan enjoy it? We brought my MIL who'd never seen a scan before today too. She was well chuffed especially as she got some pics of her own.

oh my goodness, she has not stopped talking about it ALL DAY!!! she wouldnt let the waitress go until she had shown her all the pics and told her every detail at lunch!! it was so sweet! she had never seen one before either... and she has 8 kids and 36 grandchildren!!!
it really did make the scan even more special!!
glad your scan put your mind at rest too!! you can hopefully chill out a little and enjoy the pregnancy a bit more now?!!
the pics are very cute by the way too! ours didnt suck its thumb for the pictures, but kept opening and closing her mouth like she was singing!!

xxx

Yes ours did that too! We've got another 3 scans to go :D love seeing them wriggle about!

These are the three pics I got today at the scan. She kept pushing her bum up! Can see the noise and mouth now, fingers and toes, its amazing!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1310676669133.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1310676669133.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 15
  • uploadfromtaptalk1310676688941.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1310676688941.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 13
  • uploadfromtaptalk1310676704306.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1310676704306.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 17
:dust:Yay! Thats fantastic news! Congratulations! Awww i'm so glad your nan enjoyed it, my mum came to my 12 week scan, she was almost in tears! She hasn't stopped talking about it since! Its so nice to let them share our enjoyment of seeing our bumps! Congrats again hun x x x

Congrats hun, so pleased for you!!

I knew it ;)
Nub theory was right!
Congratulations on team pink sweetie. I am SO excited for my scan, only 13 days to go :p xxx

awww gorgeous pics!!! sounds like she really wanted you to see she was a she!! :lol:

Congrats on team pink!!

Aw thats great news, congratulations and welcome to team pink!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back