20 Week scan tomorrow!!!!

Gayle30

Reaction score
For the lat 7 weeks and 3 days I have been so excited and counting down the sleeps until 7th June when we get to see our little person again and find out what we have been growing! Now I feel so nervous that its tomorrow and Im annoyed with myself as I know I need to enjoy the moment.

My OH and Mum are coming to the scan and they too are very excited, I just can't help the worrying! Wondering if I will ever stop worrying.....

This is nothing new for me, I have had 4 scans already and have been exactly the same for them all so far! Only good thing this time is I can feel movements and since I got the doppler I can hear the LO heartbeat.

On a positive note, tomorrow is the last time we will see our baby before they arrive in person. Hopefully get some good pictures and Im hoping they let us video it on the iPhone.

Please god let everything be ok and let the baby be kind and show us between the legs!!!!

xxxx

Oh bless you hun, my 20 week scan will be my 4th one as well and I have been crapping it before each scan :shock:

I am sure all will be fine and look forward to seeing what flavour you are

xxxxxxxxx

Aw hun :hugs: I'm sure all will be fine mand once you intiately see baby then you will enjoy it :) x x

gd luck gayle hope all goes ok and ur baby C is a gd baba n bares all lol il be waiting for u to return im thinking team pink :) xxxx

Good luck for your scan tomorrow, look forward to seeing the pictures x

Thanks girls. I'm all set and ready to go. Just done my waxing, fake tan and glittered my toe nails. I have to look my best for seeing my Little person again! Ha! It's taken my mind of it anyway and passed the evening.

I'm working in the morning until 11 then my appointment is at 11:15, thankfully same hospital, just different department. Meeting my mum and Stewart there. Eeeeeeeeek!

I'm not telling people what team until Friday. Plan on telling my grandparents, dad brother etc first then on Friday as a wee bit of fun I'm taking cakes into work for my amazing friends. Inside the cakes they will either be blue or pink so they can get a surprise and we'll all be together when i tell them! They were the ones who told me I was pregnant all them weeks ago and they really have been such amazing support so it's really nice to share it with them! There's only 5 of us and we are such a close bunch!

I'm still thinking boy but I honestly don't mind, I'm just praying the wee soul is ok and happy and healthy. And looks like daddy whom I totally adore. Soppy git alert ;)

I promise to update with pics (all going well) and show u the cakes. My mum is a confectioner and makes wedding, birthday cakes etc. she's a wee bit too excited about this tho!!

Just hope I get to sleep tonight. The last few nights I've grabbed a max of 3 hours! Eeeek.

Xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Aww, I'm so excited for you. Enjoy your scan....looking forward to seeing your pictures :)

It's a long wait between scans isn't it! The worrying never seems to go away my 20 week scan next week will be my 5th and I am just starting to feel a bit nervous and get the weird dreams I always get with a scan coming up.
All will be great and I hope your baby behaves and shows you what they've got going on down there! Looking forward to seeing some pics tomorrow :D
Good luck! xx

This is the longest we've gone! It's going to be 18 weeks until the birth so that will be ages too. Unless I get a growth scan.....or 4D!!

I can't sleep, so I've given up tossing and turning and am watching tv. Oh muttered something about beasties so I'm guessing he's dreaming and my wriggling isn't helping! I'm one annoying human being when I'm like this I tell you! Haha! Xxx

Ohhh good luck! I know what you're saying about the nerves too - my 20 weaker is a week tomorrow and the nerves are starting to creep in!

Well the day is finally here Gayle bet they will be peeling you off the ceiling in your office today, thank God I am 3 (or is it 4) floors up from you haha

Honestly enjoy your scan today though I know what you mean about being nervous until they put that scanner on...........it is amazing we liked the little feet cos they are so clear its just unbelievable and the face is defined so well now

Dont think you will need any Lucozade today as I can imagine what you will be like

All the best of luck that LO shows what kind they are xxxx

Thanks Girls. My heart is actually going to leap out of my chest. It feels horrible. I swear if the others were quieter in the office they'd hear it too. I just want to keep busy and then it will pass the next hour quickly!!!

I was going to have Lucozade but to be honest my hearts going that fast I doubt its a good idea!!! I do have a baby sized can of pepsi and some fizzy sweets though....eeeeeeeek!!

Im absolutley useless at this. I slept for 2 hours last night and was on the sofa texting my brother who was on night shift. OH slept like a log he tells me. Nothing new there.....swear to god he'd sleep through a bomb under the bed!

So nervous girls.....waaaaaaaaah!!!! xxxx

I'm sure everything will go well. When do we all get to find out what flavour you've got? Do you think you will be able to keep it in for 24 hours?xxx

Not long to go now! So excited for you, hope LO behaves themselves and looking forward to hearing what flavour you have xxx

I would have happily kept it a secret but my workies say they can't wait for the cakes!!!!! How annoying they are! Everyone is skipping about our officed bar me, Ive been in the toilet peeing all morning and feeling sick!! haha!

xxxxxx

soooooooooo Gayle why have we not heard you bursting with excitement after your scan. I know its being kept secret till your family know

How was ur scan?xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatima70
Back