20 week scan tomorrow!

katiejane

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wanted to say I have my 20 week scan in the morning. Feeling a bit nervous, really hope everything's ok. Wish I could stop worrying so much. Also completing on the new house in the morning, so should be able to pick up the keys after we've been to the hospital. But all I can think about for now is the scan. Will put an update on here tomorrow and let you know how it went x

AWW are u finding out the sex? how exciting, good luck xx

We are hoping to yes, if baby feels like being co-operative. I have a feeling i'm team blue, but hopefully this time tomorrow I will know x

Good luck for the scan, hope baby is willing to co-operate!!! :)

Good luck hun, am sure it will all be fine :hug:

cant wait to hear the update xxx

Sorry I haven't got on here earlier today - the scan went great. As normal I was worrying for nothing, babies looking great, exactly the right size, not too big, not too small, has everything its supposed to have including a willy :dance:

We are so pleased it's a boy, because it's what be both thought it was, even though I wouldn't have been disapointed if it had been a girl. The sonographer was very reassuring throughout, I barely slept last night and by the time I was lying on the table with a full bladder was so worried they'd tell me something was wrong I could have burst into tears as any point. She kept talking us through what she was doing, what she was looking at and turning the screen so I could see. I felt so relieved once I knew all's ok and really feel for those people who don't have such happy scans.

On top of that OH had calls from solicitors and the house developer during the morning and we were able to pick up the keys and get into the house this afternoon, will be moving more furniture and stuff into tomorrow, so it's been a very busy day. Now I have to get ready to be taken out for a meal in Leeds tonight for my valentines day treat, but i think i'd be quite happy sleeping. Thanks for everyone's good luck messages, i'm so greatful for everyone's support on here, you ladies are great xxx

Thats great news hun. All the best with the move and the rest of the pregnancy.
Go team blue :)

Thats great news, am glad its all ok - enjoy your meal out you lucky thing!

aah I'm glad the scan went so well, and the house completion too, both in one day you must be barmy lol! Glad everything went well, enjoy your meal!! xx

glad to hear your scan went well, the sonographer sounds amazing!
all the best with the new home and hope you enjoy your meal out tonight - you lucky thing xx

Woooo team blue! congratulations on your healthy baby boy! x

Yay congratulations :)
I know how you felt, I was only having a routine dating scan yesterday (supposedly) and when they took an hour, I was in tears waiting for them to explain they'd found something, but they'd just gone ahead with my anomaly scan and I also have a healthy baby boy :D
Woo Hoo! Team Blue :D

:dance:Aww you poor thing, I would have been a mess. Your dating scan's late, did they not do one at 12 weeks? I think we were lucky with the sonographer to be honest, they really should have told you what they were doing, i'm so glad your baby's healthy too. Woo hoo for team blue x :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back