20 week scan today

queenanne

Reaction score
I haven't been nervous at all about this scan until now....the day is finally here and I'm kinda bricking it! I'm wondering if this is more as my kids are going and my ex.....probably.

I've heard the twins heart beats a few times and I just 'feel' they are fine (hope that statement didn't tempt fate)

Just glad I have to go to the job centre first for a work based interview.....should've cancelled it but wanted a giggle!! Gave up work ages ago to become a carer so they already know I can't go back to work for a while. Least I can asked what I can claim for (hate claiming but have no choice atm)

Thanks for just listening to the babble!

:hugs: everything will be fine, cant wait to see those scan photos! xx

Good luck, sure everything will be fine! Looking forward to seeing twins scan pics :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cant wait to see pics :) good luck all will be fine

I used to love seeing my twins on the scans, its sooo lovely, ooooh you lucky duck xx

aww twins how nice. Ur pics will be great. Enjoy x

Good luck with the scan - I'm sure everything will be fine hun - can't wait to see your pics!!! Yay twinny pics! x

Everything is fine!!! Even saw their little faces! Couldn't get a pic of them together, one was being shy and the other was showing off lol

Il get the pics up soon as I can! xx

Everything is fine!!! Even saw their little faces! Couldn't get a pic of them together, one was being shy and the other was showing off lol

Il get the pics up soon as I can! xx

Aww glad to here all is well! Sounds so cute!
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww congrats to you both, can't wait to see the scan pic x

Did they say if they share a placenta (identical) or if they're non identical?

I turned 20 weeks yesterday and my scan is at 3.40pm tomorrow. Stepson is coming but he says he doesn't want to see. Shame, I think he should have a look. But he shouldn't be forced.

I've got anxieties about mine, in a way, and also a slight butterflies thing going on, and also in part, I dunno, maybe I'm also indifferent. I can't tell what I feel. But I've only made one 20 week scan so far within my last 3 pregnancies too, so maybe that's part of it? But I don't fawn over my last 2, either.......

aww 2 wee boys u so lucky :) cant wait to c ur pics x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back