20 Week scan today

puppylove

Reaction score
Well as the title says ive my 20 week scan today and im so looking forward to it and seeing the little one moving around i hope to update when i get home if ive time before i need to head out to work if i dont update today ill do it tomoro.

:hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone we are so excited only 1.5 hrs before the scan :D i dont know what all they do at this scan but i heard it is half hr long.

:hug:

That's so exciting ! Would you like to know the gender or do you prefer a surprise? :)

Hi all, an update...... the scan was brilliant the baby was full of life and bouncing around it was funny to see, the doc said the head, face heart, kidneys, feet, legs, arms, fingers, the water, the cord everything was good we are over the moon now i must head to work but at least im going on a high :D

Aida said:
That's so exciting ! Would you like to know the gender or do you prefer a surprise?

No we didnt find out the sex as we want to wait for the surprise at the end

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwwww big congrats on your scan hun im so pleased everything went well, its amazing isnt it? :hug: :hug:

Ive got mine this thursday when im nearly 22 weeks seems like ive been waiting forever :(

kayzee said:
Awwwww big congrats on your scan hun im so pleased everything went well, its amazing isnt it?

Ive got mine this thursday when im nearly 22 weeks seems like ive been waiting forever

It was great i wish you all the best for your's please let us know how you get on :hug:

ShineyHappyPeople said:
How exciting! was it really clear? any pics?

Hi well it was clearish as my placenta is at the front it was hard for her to see a few things clearly so she had to keep going back to it like the heart she went back again and again to check it out at one stage i was starting to worry as i noticed how often she was going in that area but in the end she said all was good so we where over the moon, we watched every minute of it which was great as ive heard some hospitals turn the tv away until they are ready to show the baby off. Yip ive 2 pic's must get my b/f to scan then when he has time and ill add them.

:hug: :hug:

So glad everything went well you must be over the moon :hug:

Awww glad your scan went well & everything was OK! Bet it will be a lovely suprise now when you have your baby as you didn't find out the sex! :D

kayzee said:
Ive got mine this thursday when im nearly 22 weeks seems like ive been waiting forever :(

Good luck for yours chick! I know how you feel, my scan isn't til the 22nd December, by which time I'll be 23 weeks! Wish it would hurry up! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back