20 week scan today and officially team BLUE!!!

niknaks

Reaction score
hi all. as you can see from the message title had my 20 week scan today and was told told its definetly a boy. so excited. was a bit disppointed a tiny bit at first cos ive got a few pink bits which i bought for my cousins lil girl when she was born but only got to see her when she was nearly one and dont really know many people who have girls. but just seeing him there on the screen made it all feel so real and i just cant wait to see him and hold him. my oh thinks im already going a bit baby crazy cos i keep calling him our little boy and weve only just got back from the hospital lol will put some pics up soon, just waiting for my replacement sim to come through as my phone got stolen on monday :-( but dont really care about that anymore got my little boy to think of now x

Great news that everything went well hun xxx

Oooh congratulations on becoming Team blue - lovely scan all that detail you can see - well done, piocs please when you can as we love to oggle at them

Congrats on everything being fine and being team blue :) Sorry to hear about your phone :( x x x

Yey congrats on ur little handsome man! X x x can't wait to see the pics! I am obsessed with looking at scan pictures he he

Congratulations on team blue!
I'm the same today after coming back from my scan, I keep calling her my little girl and my baby Grace :lol: It's so exciting to finally 'distinguish' the baby sort of. xxx

thanx for all the messages girls. im so excited and oh seems to be before he missed the first scan cos he couldnt get time off work and we had another one at epu cos i started bleeding but baby had his back towards us. gonna get right onto these pics and also anyone know how to uploads them on here? havent even got a profile pic on here :-s x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back