20 week scan 2mo, do i need to ask anything?

sexyamy2005

Reaction score
hi Ladies,

this may seam a really stupid question, so let me off :eh:

ive got my 20 week scan 2mo at 2.00pm, and im not sure what to expect or if i should be asking anything,

my midwife wants to see me on wednesday after the scan to discuss anything, but i dont know whats gona be said or what i need to discuss!! :oooo:

im sure my midwife thinks im thick cos i never ask her anything when i see her, but to be honest, i dont know what i should be asking or wanting to find out now that i cant find on here :) or on the internet,

any help / advice i would be grateful,

thanks girlies
:wave:

Im the same hun, I never have anything that I can think of to ask that I cant ask my mum or one of you lovelies whenever something does pop in to my head!

Sorry, not alot of help, just didnt want to read & run! xxx

im sure she must think im thick, lol but i didnt know if they normally get asked anything that i will probs not think about asking when were there, lol x

i never have anything to ask either and always feel embarrased to say if somewhere hurts and they think i am a wuss! looking forward to some ideas tho as mine is next monday

If I don't get told I'll probably ask about the position of the placenta and how this can change or may affect me. But they will probs tell you everything you need to know anyway, just how well the baby's growing etc. Might be worth taking a pen/paper to the scan in case they say something/use technical jargon that you don't quite understand and want to ask your midwife about??

Good luck with it anyways :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back