Advice - 20 week scan

Rachie

Reaction score
Hello All

Even though I have been (obsessively :oops: ) reading up on my 20 week scan tomorrow (even though I'm only at 19 weeks...) I'm trying really hard to think of any sensible questions I can ask - you know, afterwards you always kick yourself for not thinking to ask things but at the time your mind goes blank... :oops:

So I'm going to make a list for tomorrow to take with me... I know, it's a bit sad but I don't want to waste the opportunity! Can anyone give me any advice/ideas about things I should be asking about please? Apart from "Is it a boy or a girl?" :wink: (We still haven't decided yet if we're going to find out, DH says yes, I'm not so sure...)

Thanks guys :hug:

XX

Hi

Well apart from that i dont know we didnt ask any questions but if your worried about anything ask away :)
Katrina

Hi Rachie,

As it's your anomoly (sp?) scan, they'll probably go through everything you need to know with you - i.e. head circumference, femur length, abdominal circumference, has the baby got a heart with 4 chambers, 20 toes, 2 kidneys, a bladder, the right shape brain etc etc - but I paid privately (no 20 week scans here) so I don't know if NHS scans are different?

If you are also due to have a midwife appointment, you may have questions to ask him/her too - for example any problems /worries you've had, birth choices, get your MATB1 form etc etc.

I hope that helps! Good luck with the scan! We want photos!

Valentine xxx

Thanks Guys :hug:

I'll definitely get the photo uploaded ASAP - just hope I'm not disappointed, my first one was so clear, I've been a bit spoiled ;)

Very excited and nervous, can't wait, DH is like a little kid, I think he's looking forward to being involved, especially as he can't feel LO kicking yet.

Will update you tomorrow :cheer:

XX

Hi, i had the same kind of fears,and they was really good in reassuring me, i got to know everything i wanted.. just ask you will be fine
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back