20 week scan.

Bev999

Reaction score
I have got my 20 week scan next Wednesday. Do they tell you then and there if they find anything wrong? I am getting a little nervous, which I didn't think I would! Does anyone know what they look for?

Thanks in advance. xxx

I was given a leaflet hun (it was sent to me with my 12 week scan date) and it gives you a list of things they check for at anomoly scan.

To be honest it depressed me too much and got put in the recylcling bin!

I wouldn't bother worrying yourself about what could be wrong as I am sure all is fine :lol:

Have fun, are you finding out gender?

xxxxxxxxxxx

No, staying team YELLOW!!! I am getting very excited too, but my bump is tiny (althought I feel like a hippo), but the heartbeat is strong (I listen every night and have a chat!!). I am feeling ok really, the 'fear' always settles in just before a scan! Your bump is looking great - I am very jealous!! xxx

I didn't get a doppler, I was too scared I'd freak out if I couldn't fine HB!

Yep we're going to stay team yellow as well, much more exciting that way.

I am loving my little bump but I am a bit worried, if it is this big at 18 weeks what will it be like in another 20 weeks :shock: :shock:

Your bump will appear soon hun!! Are you feeling any movement yet?

xxxxxxxxxxx

Sometimes I think I might have felt something but it's over before I have had a real chance to think about it!! I have had no problem finding the heartbeat - but if you have made it this far without one, you'll be ok!! YAY for TEAM YELLOW!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back