20 week check-up this morning :)

tipper

Reaction score
Well, as the title says, I'm off to my 20 week appointment in a little bit here. Very excited as I never got a scan at 12 weeks, and this will be my first time seeing the little bean. Of course my first hope is that all is OK....the second is that we'll be able to tell what we're having! :dance:

I guess the excitement over this appointment was a bit too much for me. I slept like absolute CRAP last night! :( I had a dream that we found out we were having a girl, and my dad was disappointed (he has my mom, 3 daughters, 5 granddaughters, 2 girl cats and a girl dog :lol:...no boys!), and then after that I just kept waking up every 45 minutes or so. Arg.

But anyway, just wanted to share my excitement :) If we're able to find out what we're having, I'll be sure to let you know, as well as post any pictures we might end up with.

Last edited:
Yes can't wait to see the pics, really excited for you x

aw u poor thing avin to wait so long to have a scan

good luck and enjoy x x be sure to lets us know x

Well, just got back from our appointment, and we're having a BOY!! The tech got a nice clean view of the money shot, and I don't think there is any going back on that. :) He even labeled the picture as "little unit" :lol:. My husband is absolutely THRILLED as he wanted a little boy. I was in the middle for the most part, with a slight lean toward a girl, but I am also thrilled and very excited to be having the first little boy in our family.

Unfortunately, the scan pictures didn't come out very well AT ALL! :( I had some juice with breakfast, and per my tech, I totally gave my baby a sugar overdose! He was very active, which made the measurement taking difficult, but everything was where it should have been and so I'm happy with that :) I am still planning on doing a 4d scan later on...I'll just have to remember NO JUICE prior to the appointment.

But yeah, long story short - we have a healthy baby on our hands and GO TEAM BLUE! :)

Awww that's nice to bring a boy into the family -bet he'll be treated like a King, lol. congratulations! xx

congratulations on ur little man hun xx

Oh my god i can't believe you had to wait this long! How have you coped for so long... congrats on your little boy.

Oh my god i can't believe you had to wait this long! How have you coped for so long... congrats on your little boy.

I never had a choice in the matter, so I just had to keep truckin' on. Plus, I had my doppler which helped a bit :) It's amazing how just hearing the HB can make you feel so connected.

I never had a choice in the matter, so I just had to keep truckin' on. Plus, I had my doppler which helped a bit :) It's amazing how just hearing the HB can make you feel so connected.

aw soso happy for you bet you couldnt stop looking as its first time u seen ur lil boy

and yer i find my dopper a life save i love just sittin bk n avin 10 mins listen to baby kicking and hb

Congratulations hun! Glad everything went well and that your "little man" was playing ball enough to show you which team you were! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back