20 week scan

kellie80

Reaction score
I had my 20 week scan yesterday and I am so exited I had to tell someone, I'm expecting a little GIRL! I was so surprised as I was convinced it was a boy cos this pregnancy has been so different to my first when I was having my daughter. I have had so many more symptoms this time round. I just goes to show that each pregnancy really is different!

Congratulations, i'm having a girl too :)

Congratulations!
I have just been for my 20 wk scan this morning ( 20wks and 4 days ) and everything Is going well.. Baby developing properly, the baby is breech at the mo, But they not to worried as Baby has ages to turn!

Unfortunatly I don't know the sex of my baby.. The sonographer could not tell me as babies legs were crossed. So I will have a huge suprise, ahh! I was a little gutted at first but glad all Is Ok..

Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Hi Dani,

I've got my scan this afternoon- my first ever of course as they're so mean down here! Nervous and excited. Glad everything is ok with your baby :) did you get new photos?

+++

Hi Rosebay!
Yeah I got new photos.... Ahh! Just got the one though as I got three last time lol.. The one I have is great It's of the babies face.. Some ppl might think it's rather strange but I htink that Its the most amazing thing that I have ever seen!

I am not really that bothered that I don't know the sex.. Come to thinkn about it... I know on the delivery date I will be exited anyway.. so now waiting to find out the sex ids going to be even more exiting!

I bet your exited for your scan this afternoon.. It was great, I also got a free welcome pack from the hospital...Hva eu felt baby kick yet? mine never stops kicking LOL ( im not complaining ) Can't wait till Dec1st my due date..

Keep Intouch...

Hi,

Yes I am really excited- and a bit nervous too as I don't really know what to expect and how it'll actually feel seeing it! The sprog as I am calling him or her kicks all of the time- it's really nice! Actually it's kicking right now as I just had my lunch! I feel it most when I'm sitting down- I guess that's because of where it's hanging out or something?!

Are you showing yet? The first person said to me "wow you're really showing on Saturday and I was so pleased as most people have been telling me how I "should be showing by now"! I only have two skirts that fit left though so I'm going to have to go clothes shopping this week!

Great to hear that all is well with you and Bubble!
+++

Hi Rosebay!

You have probs gone for your scan now... But when u get back let me know how it went..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back