20+6...

Rowesb

Reaction score
and I have just watched my belly moving :cloud9:
missed by Daddy yet again and she decided not to play for him and quietened as soon as he came into the room :D

Its always the way isnt it?! I love seeing my bump twitch about! :O)

just after DH said good bye this morning too us I had 4 really strong kicks that I thought I may have been able to see but was very cosely tucked up...

it is amazing to watch :D

I haven't seen mine move yet - nor has OH felt it yet. I'm 22 weeks now but as i've an anterior placenta I can only feel movement lower down (in the area you used to :) get period pain) - hoping it'll all kick off when baby get's bigger! I cant wait to see my tummy change shape and wiggle about!! x

Its great isnt it :) i had a whole leg or back push out of the side of my tummy 2nights ago it felt really weird and he stayed there for about 3mins and then moved away and my OH felt it so it was nice :) i cant wait til he`s bigger then i will feel him moving everytime he moves x

Fab feeling! It will get alot stronger and regular so hopefully he will be able to feel it soon x

Jasper baby is hillarious with us, he will quite happily kick me to death all day until Liam comes and puts his hand on my belly, then i can almost hear Jasper going 'What's that' and looking up at the hand, then he stays all quiet until Liam moves his hand again, its funny!

haha i feel mine move a lot now and OH has felt it now too, but whenever my mum puts her hand there she hides and lies sooo still

Pip was really quiet all night last night, enough to make me worry a little, but DH did manage to feel her move this morning, and she has sort of rumbled all day, it is an amazing feeling and DH went to work with a huge smile on his face :cloud9:

Get cold hands on your belly should help ur lil uns move. my sister decided to get drunk from going in town an on the way back from town she banged on my door at 4:30 in the morning an she was sluring saying hows bumpy lol although she put her cold friggin hands on me belly an woke him up i cudnt sleep with him kicking me for while lolx

tanks hun, cold hand and prodding don't seem to have much impact yet, cold drinks, especially the fizzy variety seem to have more effect :D

yeah ive noticed the cold drinks also sends lil man crazy it can be annoying cos im tryin to drink but maybe a sign he dont like it? lol :)x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back