He's just so naughty!!!!!

dollface79

Reaction score
Had scan number 3 yesterday as he refused to play ball for the 20 week scan. She needed to get a look in his heart and she wanted a face profile of him... well he let her have a look at his heart this time (which looks ok she tells us)...

but that's it! When it came to his face he refused yet again. She told me to have a wriggle as he was on the verge of being in the right place... but as soon as i did he swung the other way and showed us his ass instead lol

She did a double check to make sure he was a boy... and oh boy is he! He's very proud of his manhood already lol

We did get a couple of pics this time, not very clear though as he wedged himself in right at the back. Will get them on as soon as i see someone with a decent phone to do it for me!!

Lisa x

I had 6 scans to find out the baby's sex !!!!! Also i still don't have a profile picture.... They couldn't check the kidneys and the heart, the spine and the face....in all 6 of them !!
Naughty bean I am not impressed at all lol. Hopefully you will get a lovely picture at your next scan :love:

I am in Norway so i dont know of you get one more there. Maybe a private 3D?

Nah i don't think i do... the last 2 times i was there they gave me the new scan date straight away. She didn't give me anything this time.

lol your lo sounds as mischevius as mine, (feel free to have a read of my journal the link is in my signature) we had another scan on Tuesday to check the heart and face profile as baby wouldn't let the consultant see, the only reason they did a follow up with me is because i'm under consultant due to my dh having a hereditary heart disease, will have to go again at 35w to ensure natural labour is safe.

I'm under a consultant too... but mine's for being chunky lol Although my mum only JUST informed me she was born with a hole in her heart which is hereditary! Luckily nothing like that was seen on the scan x

My LO did this too! I was given another scan because both my mum and her twin brother were born with cleft paletes (sp?) and hair lips, so they had to get a look at her face. She had me tipped up on the bed and everything! It made me wonder how women who have to lie at a 45 degree angle to stop labour for weeks on end actually cope! I hated it and it eas only for a few mins! I dont think they will offer you another one unless they have cause for concern x

Hey dollface79 they would have offere you one then if they needed you back, all of mine had been arranged there, if you are concerned about a hole in the heart, speak it your midwife, tell her it's new information you have only just found out, sonce your standard scan, your midwife will refer you for another scan if they think you need one, but I would have thought they would have checked the heart generally for something like that x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back