2 M/C's in 2013

OneWish

Reaction score
Hi ladies

First of all I am sending huge hugs to everyone in this section...

I had 2 M/C's last year, one in March and the other 4 days before Christmas...

the first one was at 6 weeks and the other one was at 8 weeks :cry: :cry:

I have a few medical problems 2 of which are under-active thyroid (which is under control, GP upped my dosage when I first fell pregnant) the other medical problem is I'm an insulin dependant diabetic (trying so hard to get my bloods back under control)

My Gynaecologist said that heaven forbid that we have another M/C they will do blood tests to check if my blood is clotting or not, this MIGHT be the cause of my M/C's.

My Hubby and I have just moved to USA for 12 months due to my Hubby's work and plan on seeing a doctor over here once our insurance is sorted so we can talk about TTC

So if any of you ladies who are TTC after a loss(s) want to be buddies then please let me know. It's always nice to speak to other ladies often who are going through the same thing.

:flower:

Hi, firstly so sorry about your angel beans :( but just to give you a wee bit of my story - I am also type 1 diabetic. Have been for 15 years. I had a mc in january 2012, it wasnt a planned pregnancy and at that point my blood sugars were awful. Anyway....got them under control and fell pregnant april 2012 (this time planned) and went on to have a perfect baby girl. Just to show you there is hope and it will happen for you xx

Sorry for your loss! I have no experience of either diabetes or Thyroid problems but hope you get some advice!

Hi Onewish, sorry to hear you have had 2 MC's it's a tough thing to go through, I have had 2 MMC's at 10 & 11 weeks since starting to TTC in July 2012. I also have a treated underactive thyroid since my early 20's. After my 2nd MMC (which was twins) they did all the tests but nothing showed up. I know they normally say you have to have 3 MMC's before testing but could you get the blood tests done privately as my consultant did them privately for me as I didn't want to go through it again if it could be sorted. I hope you get your sticky baby soon x

Thank you ladies :hugs:

Claire123- So sorry for your losses too. With our first pregnancy, my blood sugars weren't all that great either to be honest but then I got them under control but still miscarried.

With our second pregnancy, my bloods were spot on, the doctors were really happy with my sugars & thyroid level but I still miscarried.

I went to my gynaecologist and he said there was no reason other than to think it is my blood count, that it's clotting and too thick but they won't do anything unless, heaven forbid I have another M/C :cry:

Thank you for your reply though- you have given me hope :flower:

Laurat- Thank you for replying. Just feel like I need to chat to some ladies other than my friends who aren't baby mad atm.

Clemetine- So sorry for your losses too. I have pushed my gynaecologist to test me but he said not unless, heaven forbid I have another M/C. He think's I will go on to have a healthy pregnancy next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back