2 days running now.

twinkle90

Reaction score
Been getting sharp pains in my uterus area for the last 2 days. Sometimes they stop and sometimes they are that sharp im crippled in pain but only for a few seconds. Anyone else get this?

On a brighter note..cant wait for my gender scan it actually lands on my day off so if they can tell us the sex then im off on a shopping spree ;) ;) xxxx

I get them :-( growing pains/ligament pains - but they're normal, thank god :p

And ooo yay!!:) I find out in three weeks, sooooo excited! The weekend we find out I'm going on a major shopping spree in Birmingham! Gonna visit all the Disney stores! :p xxx

Thank god! I thought i had pulled my stomach in work yday. But then they carried on at home when i was rested. Pains and niggles are real worry lol.

I love Disney stores. I may pop into Chester. Itll be nice to get a bit of colour in the chest of drawers instead whites and creams haha. The babys room is painted a yellow colour atm. It may change though ;) ;) xxx

Every ache or pain i feel, I just panic lol! It can be very stressful being pregnant at times!!:p

Haha I can't wait! I haven't even started on baby's room yet lol, thinking about getting owl wall paper or painting it a minty baby green colour and have lots of owly stickers! Lol! Can't wait to go shopping, gotta have my mum there to keep watch or ill end up buying everything! :lol: xxx

I got these too and because it was delivery day at work I thought I'd pulled a muscle too. Mentioned it to my sonographer and she said it's normal but if they get realllyy painful and a lot more persistent then it would be something to worry about. But she showed me on the screen how far up my uterus was growing and she said that's why it keeps hurting.

Sometimes it hurts but bearable, but on friday had to phone in sick because i literally couldnt get up. but midwife said it was normal. eased off alot now so not worrying too much. getting alot of movements so its a reasurring sign :) :) :) xxx

My tummy has been uncomfortable all weekend. Feels like I'm being pushed down from the inside. Must be a growth spurt!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back