more odd pains

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
yet more odd pain these ones do hurt quite bad last about 2 seconds not a cramping sort of pain more a sharp stabbing pain
is this my uterus on the move?
i seem to have blown out alot over the past couple of days
anyone else getting these pains?
manda xx

I've been getting some really sharp pains, tripped over the carpet strip this morning anfd got a really sharp pain, low down just above my bikini line. I get it if I stretch fully too. Guess everything is just stretching??

you do het alot of strecthy pains in pregnancy. i always use to be worried!
if you do get worried just ask you MW.
xnatx

hello
i get them and they take my breath away sometimes they are that sore, i am sure it is totally normal, i got scared by cramps but used to them now as seem to be normal and no bleeding
xx

I get them too if I do something acrobatic...especially when I throw myself around the bed when I turn over. I think they must be quite normal, but if you're worried, just get them checked out to reassure yourself. :hug:

thanks all not to worried as ive seen bean and no she is fine
just like to no im not the only one lol
manda xx

Sounds like normal stretching pains. Had one earlier when I sneezed. Quite painful for a couple of seconds.

I get the odd stabbing pain every now and then. Glad to hear it's 'growing' pains :D

manda, i've had the worst day so far today, really painful all over my bump, very uncomfortable stretching feelings, i've also gotten really big and hard bump over last few days....kills...but normal i've been told :hug:

ugh yeah i had these pains with both of mine.
More so in the 2nd pregnancy, but I was carrying twins up until about 8 weeks gone.
if they do get very painful i would get them checked out.

manda224 said:
yet more odd pain these ones do hurt quite bad last about 2 seconds not a cramping sort of pain more a sharp stabbing pain
is this my uterus on the move?
i seem to have blown out alot over the past couple of days
anyone else getting these pains?
manda xx

Those will be stretching pains and all I can say is get used to them girly cos they're gonna be around for a while :D

Congrats btw!

Sounds like round ligament pain, just everything stretching. Nothing to worry about :D

AnnaR2B said:
manda, i've had the worst day so far today, really painful all over my bump, very uncomfortable stretching feelings, i've also gotten really big and hard bump over last few days....kills...but normal i've been told :hug:

I feel exactly this way today. In fact i've come home from work early because my tum feels so bloated and uncomfortable as though its full of gas or something.
And i keep getting these funny twinges under my bump.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back