2/5 engaged

Little Bump

Reaction score
At my MW appointment on wednesday after struggling to find babys head :lol: baby presented it (was a breif panic on MW's part she had turned lol) and I was told she was 'well down'

I've just been looking at my notes as I wanted to check my fundal height progress and noticed I'm 2/5ths engaged....

Is this why I keep getting the most awful almost constant pain as though I've done the splits? Also a 'bubbling' in my girly bits, sharp stabbing pains and an overwhelming urge I'm going to wee myself that rapidly disappears??

I get that bubbling too!! What IS that

Apparently im 3/5ths down or whatever, get a grinding feeling and for some reason it gets dead uncomfy at night...

Not long now!!

:cheer: :hug:

the number of 5th's they record relates to how much of the head they can still feel above the brim of the pelvis.. so little bump you are almost fully engaged honey :dance: and Sharne you're half way there :dance:

Nice one girls - not long to go now :cheer: :dance: :D :hug:

Oh and the bubbling might be pressure building up in your waters possibly? xxxx

So 2/5ths is closer than 4/5th?

5/5ths is free and 1/5th is fully engaged?

I thought it went 1, 2, 3, etc 5 being packed in there well!! :oops:

That explains the funny walk I've developed then :rotfl:

That bubbling is awful....it's like you've put a straw in a glass of coke or something, but up your hoo-hoo :?

Little Bump said:
So 2/5ths is closer than 4/5th?

5/5ths is free and 1/5th is fully engaged?

I thought it went 1, 2, 3, etc 5 being packed in there well!! :oops:

That explains the funny walk I've developed then :rotfl:

That bubbling is awful....it's like you've put a straw in a glass of coke or something, but up your hoo-hoo :?

Thats it hun... you're nearly engaged :D i'm intrigued by this bubbling hoohoo phenomena :shock: :lol: had image of ya waters going like a gurt big water feature then :shock: :rotfl:

I get the bubbling too, I always wonder what that is.

Dannii - Evie will engage again, i promise!!

You watch, she'll engage then you'll pop an hour later :lol:

hanti-boo said:

:lol: I reckon she'll just engage in labour or something :think: She has her hands by her head though (well, she did on Tuesday anyway) so I hope she doesn't engage WITH her hands lol x

dannii87 said:
hanti-boo said:

:lol: I reckon she'll just engage in labour or something :think: She has her hands by her head though (well, she did on Tuesday anyway) so I hope she doesn't engage WITH her hands lol x

Oh hon :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back