Conifold is 3/5 engaged and ready to meet her mummy! :-)

Great news! Connie is a very good girl for sorting her position out so soon!! :cheer:

Charlie:-) said:
Hey do I remember reading that your dad made another prediction that was rather soon, was it around 5 days time???

Maybe he's going to be spot on again?

You'er right Charlie but the "window of opportunity" he talked about that was close by was TOMORROW AFTERNOON :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hope not; it's my ex's birthday :rotfl:

Tillytots said:
oh yay!!!

Little James is 3/5 engaged, the midwife said fully engaged but I just got my notes out for tommorrows appointment and it says 2/5 palable. I think she must've meant he was just engaged as I think 3/5 is classed as engaged. I hope he is still there tommorrow and hasnt popped out!! xx

Didn't realise we were engaged the same Tilly! :cheer:

Clever James; that IS early!

Midwife said to me it's unlikely they'll "pop out" at all once they get to this level of engagement so that's great news. Now, which of us is going to pop first?! It's bound to be you with your swimming pool of amniotic fluid :rotfl:

The race is on between TILLY AND REBECCA
Who is going to win :dance:
should we place bets??

you go girls :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

debecca said:
Tillytots said:
oh yay!!!

Little James is 3/5 engaged, the midwife said fully engaged but I just got my notes out for tommorrows appointment and it says 2/5 palable. I think she must've meant he was just engaged as I think 3/5 is classed as engaged. I hope he is still there tommorrow and hasnt popped out!! xx

Midwife said to me it's unlikely they'll "pop out" at all once they get to this level of engagement so that's great news. Now, which of us is going to pop first?! It's bound to be you with your swimming pool of amniotic fluid :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Bloody hell! It could only happen to me :rotfl: :rotfl: Im blaming the water, not the baby :shakehead:

Tillytots said:
debecca said:
Tillytots said:
oh yay!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Bloody hell! It could only happen to me :rotfl: :rotfl: Im blaming the water, not the baby :shakehead:

Yeahs orry about that - it would appear I tempted fate and invoked the Law of Sod :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back