1ww

The wicked witch has got me today. Was starting to think I was PG. I had cramps yesterday afternoon but only had a bit of spotting. Cramps stopped. Woke at about 5 this morning and my stomach was bubbling like mad and felt like it was expanding, then my nose suddenly blocked up. Really started to think I was implanting. Did a test but it was negative. Now have some red blood. So looks like that's it for another month.

Oh well.

How's everyone else?

Sus x

Sorry she got you hun :hug:

She got me too this morning.

This time hun will be our time :pray:

I'm so sorry the witch got you. :hug: Go have a big glass of wine (bit early now - but later on with your sunday roast!)

I've still another couple of days to go - boobs are still tender, but not as achy as before. I'll be expecting the wicked witch on Tuesday am.

So, here is to lots of BDing from next week... :dance: According to a book I bought on fertility, the doc who wrote it said to have BDing every second day for the month - not just our fertile week! My OH won't know what hit him :rotfl:

Still here but I've done 4 HPT now and they've all been negative so I've obviously managed to stress myself late. I've been known to do this up to a week before now after "accidents" when I've been waiting to see what was going on. I really don't feel pregnant and surely a HPT would show up by now?

+++

Sorry she got you sus :hug: I hope you get your BFP next month.

Rosebay.....it could possibly still be too early, but if it was me I'd try and think of it as a late AF, then if AF arrives you won't be too disappointed. Easier said than done I know! :hug:

Hi,

yeah it was a late AF- she got me on Sunday. So... I have drowned my sorrows since then in some good white wine just in case this coming month is my month! I might not come on here for a bit though because even though I love feeling like we're all in it together it does mean I think about it CONSTANTLY in the 2WW! We're also trying to sell our house so I have to keep that clean and ready for viewing at any minute while living here with a toddler so that should keep my mind off it too with any luck!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back