1st time IUI- advice/crinone?

rosieria

Reaction score
hi
am about the do the insemination bit of our first IUI cycle. Have two large follicles and some smaller ones and just done the HCG this evening ready for Wednesday. Really quite confused about what we can and can't do next! Doctor said SCUBA diving, flying, small occasional drink and sex all ok (not at same time!) but nurse and pharmacist both said 'NO way'.
Going on hols in 2 weeks, long flights, some seaside and swimming etc. IN tears this morning as would not have started IUI now if I had been told about all of this!
Now worried about the Crinone. Different time zones!- is it best to do the Crinone in evening or morning? Does anyone have any advice on IUU? Is it successful? Any advice or support welcome!
Been TTC for what seems like years now...!

Soz i have no idea however i didn't want to read and run i'm sure someone will come along with advise soon, :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi honey

goodluck.,

as for the crinone i don't think it matters when you take it as long as you allow an equal time ish between doses to keep the concentration around the same levels. i took mine at 6pm ish each day.

I was told no sex in 2ww, nothing strenuous so probably not scuba diving! but flying ok. fun swimming definately ok. odd drink is probably ok too.

just think there are many people out there who don't even know they have conceived early on and just cos you are having IUI this doesn;t mean your pregnancy is anymore at risk than anyone elses!

thanks for that!
we had the insemination today and am now at home having a rest. Good luck!

Sorry Hun I don't know much about IUI, but just wanted to wish you luck, I hope it works for you!

Be sure to update us :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back