HELP need advice

i woudlnt go on the pill if i were you either. plan to make better eating choices, exercise and reasearch AC for reducing your cycles. as your cyles are not regular i would defintely recomend a cbfm or chartig to see if you are ovulating. what test have you had done so far?

i was just guessing when i ovulated tbh as i got pains and alot of cm.
i really dont know where to start
xx

i need to lose about 6 stone to be a healthy 10 stone.
i am just worried about going on the pill she says its to make me regular but the pill doesnt always do that. the gyno basically said he can do a scan but whatever he finds he can do nothing for me other than refer me to the fertlity clinic.

i feel lost i dont no what to think

xx
I'm not been funny but dose the pill not make some women put on weight??? It's a long long time since I was on it (20yrs) I've never had weight issues, I'm just one of the lucky ones who can loose weight if i want to but unlucky can't concive.
I don't think I would go on it, I've endmertisois and my GP wanted me to take it to help I said no he listened to my reasons and I had the marina coil put in for a year to help with the heavey bleeding & pain intil our wedding was over, we got married abroad and the last thing I wanted was pain and heavy bleeding, we where going away for 6 weeks, it was worth having it done. The marina dose not stop ovulating so thats why my GP & Gyne choose the coil as I wanted to start back ttc as soon as we got home.

It's a big decision for you, would you not go back and discuss it with him again? Or get a second opioin if your really unhappy?
As the other girls have said your young and you have age on your side, I know girls who where over weight and went through hell while pregnant so maybe really think about it and discuss other options.

Good luck & chip up

i dont want to see that gyn again so insensitive, i am not going to take the pill i am going to lose weight and take it from there. like yo have al said i have time on my side and im going to take a fair few months to buy everything i need to track my cycles thankyou for all your help

That's great, Natty, I think you've made the right choice about the pill and focusing on your eating.

Try to be kind to yourself when tackling the weight issue. I personally would not go on a very low calorie or restricted diet but instead try to understand why you overeat and try to learn how to listen to your body and eat to your hunger. I recommend the book 'Beyond Chocolate' and anything by Geneen Roth.

Good luck hun, you'll get there and you have lots of time xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back