polycystic ovaries but not the syndrome???

s1972

Reaction score
So confused! HSG results diagnosed me with fundal fibroids but then pelvic ultrasound diagnoses me with polycystic ovaries (but not the syndrome as I don't have the symptoms). Have no idea what is going on :-( Sorry to sound dim but what are polycystic ovaries (have googled but all I can find is polycystic ovary syndrome but I don't have those symptoms) ... can't get in to see GP for a couple of weeks and so confused by all this! Thanks for any info that anyone can give x

I effectively have this, basically I frequently get cysts on my ovaries which, if they grow quite a bit can give me pain and other symptoms not unlike pregnancy.

I get scans every so often but mainly not a lot shows, the pain is often a cyst bursting so by the time they scan me, nothing is visible.

They have spotted a couple before though, one was 8cm, which is like as big as a fetus at 12 weeks.....

They say the best treatment is the contraceptive pill that I already take so they can't really do a lot for me!

Try looking up 'Ovarian Cysts' to avoid the 'Syndrome' results.

PM me if you wanna ask more :)
Lxx

I have polycystic ovaries too :-( only symptom is no AF. I have no other symptoms of it at all. Still sucks tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back