1st pregnancy ended in MC

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
Hi all. Sadly I've had to move my post from 1st Trimester section, where a lot of you have read my full story. Had it confirmed this morning that my wee one had stopped growing. Feeling highly emotional and sad at minute. Absolutely dreading going for d&c on Monday and how I'm gonna feel after that. :shakehead:

thinking of you, it wont be easy but we are all here when you need to talk xxx hugs xx

So sorry for your loss xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry to read this hun, cannot imagine how you're feeling. Sending you a massive :hug:

x x

So sorry hun! Hope your ok.

If you need to chat or need any info about D&C feel free to ask or PM me.
Hope everything goes ok for you.

xxx

So sorry to read this honey. It's so unfair. D&C will be fine and then you can begin to grieve. We're all here for you xxxx

So so sorry Dawn it has resulted this way for you, sending you a huge hug x

So Sorry hun :sad:

My first pregnancy ended in m/c if you need to talk just let me know.

Sending you a big :hugs::hugs:

hi dawn, just wanted to say hope you are doing ok after today, hugs.

Hi all

Thank you so much for all your kind messages. Helps to know there is so much support. :)

Went through D&C this morning. Everything went ok. Sat around for hours waiting for Anti D jab as it turns out I am blood type Rhesus Negative (to be expected as my mum and sister are both same). Now home and being waited on hand and foot by hubby (who has been great support every step). Time for recovery. :nap:

So sorry Dawn - sending lots of *hugs*

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back