1st period after coil removal

SoObsessed

Reaction score
Can I class this as a proper period or is it more likely to be a bleed from having it removed?
I usually have regular 28 day periods and am wondering if my body will just bounce straight back to normal?
Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll ovulate when I'm supposed to so we can start TTC this month

With my daughter I had the copper coil removed 2 weeks prior to BD. Only one time with that cycle. 10 days later I got a BFP so I would say yes count it! I didn't even have a period between xx

Do OPKs to be sure you're ovulating though x

Thanks. Thats what I was hoping would happen but got my period 2 days after having it removed. Wheres the best place to buy OPK's?

I got my copper coil removed and had AF like under a week later.

xxxx

Thanks. Thats what I was hoping would happen but got my period 2 days after having it removed. Wheres the best place to buy OPK's?

It depends how much you want to spend really. If you have a large budget you can get a clear blue fertility monitor for £100 new or £20/30 on eBay second hand. You then have to buy the test strips on top.

If you have a small budget (like me haha) then eBay! One step OPK are decent. You can get 30 for about £3. I go through that many (3 a day) that the cheap ones are best xx

Thank you. I think I'll wing it this month and if not pregnant will OPK next cycle. Ive been pregnant twice and never had a problem conceiving but I'm older now and well aware it could take longer

Hopefully you will be fine! Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back