1st jabs - aww!

loz

Reaction score
Emms had her first jabs today and it nearly broke my heart - I cried and made a fool of myself! Motherhood has truely turned me into a jibbering wreck!

Anyway, she has slept for most of the day since they were done about 2.30!!

Yuk, how am I going to cope with the rest of bringing her up if I'm such a wimp. I cant bear her hurting!! :shock:

Ah bless ya :hug: :hug:
I dont think anyone likes to see there little one in pain.
I mean it hurts when you have a jab, and they have to have two :shock: in one sitting. Poor little mites.

Chester has got his a week on wednesday and I'l be the same as you :(

Its at 10.07am, what a stupid time as well!

Bless your LO, hope she's OK today x

Dan had his first jabs last Thursday...my throat actually went dry! We just love them so much :D

Hope Emma is ok :hug:

Angel has hers on Tuesday. Was gonna ask about this. Do they cry? I'm so scared for her coz i hate seeing her cry. I've been told it makes them under the weather for a couple of days. Is this right?

Emms basically slept for most of the day after and seemed back to her normal self, she hasnt been affected for more than the first 10 mins after he jabs when she screamed the Drs down!!! Yep they definately cry, but we were given the NHS equivalent of Calpol to give to her afterwards if she seemed in pain. One of my friends advised to give Calpol before the jabs, but I forgot and didnt have some anyway.

Hope Angel and Chester get on ok :hug: :hug:

Owens is next Tuesdat too!! I can't look when they do it, I hate it, and he's already had to have two blood tests for his jandise!!

Poor babies, thankfully they will never remember it x x :dance:

I took my mum to hold little'un and I had to look away!

I couldn't do it!!!

:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back