1st Birthday Present Ideas

Lola's Mummy

Reaction score
I'm starting to think about what to get Lola for her 1st birthday and have no idea what to get her.
I was hoping to maybe steal some of your ideas :lol:

She already has a pram that she got at xmas :roll: (she was 4 months)
My mum is getting her one of those bikes with the big handle that you push. She already has loads of clothes and toys.

I thought maybe a slide of something similar for the garden but i'm not sure if she will be too young :think:

I have already made wilow a bear at the bear factory, and dressed it up and called it Clementine :D

apart from that, i'm in the same boat!

Some of the bigger things that Libby is enjoyin at the moment.......

* Wendy house - when the weather permits her to play in it!!
* Tombliboo ride on toy
* Rocking toy (Lotty Ladybird - has for Xmas but only really interested in it now)
* She has a sand pit but I haven't bought any sand for it yet so its just a pit :lol:
* Ball pool

Smaller toys she couldn't go through a day without

* Shape Sorter
* Magnadraw
* Stacker Pots

Hope that helps even slightly :D

How about one of those play kitchens? We got Paris one and she loved it :cheer: Came from elc I think

We've got DD lots of little things I've been picking up for a while including:-

*Munchkin snack sorter
*Cutlery set
*In the Night Garden Books
*Little Miss Birthday book
*Tombiliboo Um soft toy
*Beach ball
*Bucket and spade
*Clothes 12-18m (charity shops)
*Soft shoes to wear indoors from Next

I'm still planning to get her a crawl tunnel and maybe a swing or something for the garden. The inlaws are getting her a pink pushalong Smart trike and my folks are building her a sit-in wooden sandpit. She's been given a ball pool and balls already which has been great for using with the balls or as a paddling pool - she loves it!

I hope that helps!

Valentine Xxx

keepsakes. my fave kind of pressie!

for her 1st bday, 2 weeks ago, Ami got toys, clothes, all the usual but she also got a couple of things to keep forever...

-a locket from me, gorgeous silver thing with diamonds in, she can treasure it forever.

-a bottle of 1998 Lanson champagne, boxed beautifully, we are going to save it until she is 21, then it will be 30 years old and taste even more delicious!! she can either drink it or save it, its up to her.

-a time capsule, get all family/friends to write a letter/draw a picture/take a photo and put all these together with a letter from you, newspaper cuttings, horoscope for the day etc. in a box/tin/pringles can (eat the crisps 1st!) tape it up, put it away and get it out again on 18th/21st. priceless.

hope these helped.xxx

LIST OF MELISSA'S FIRST BIRTHDAY PRESENTS

* outdoor swing and slide set (she loves this!)

* baby quad-bike (can be indoors or outdoors- goes about 1 mile an hour lol! is 18months+ as baby needs to press footpedal to start the motor but millie can sometimes do it herself)

* drum kit (a baby one tho very good! its for 18mths+ but she gets the idea, she can hit the drums with the sticks)

*fairyland toadstool dolls' house (i picked that one! she loves biting the fairy dolls and handing them all to me and smiling when i say thanku! i love it)

* megablocks (like lego but massive too big to swallow or choke!)

* this- whatever its called- but is a big, big hit! all the buttons and levers make noises she loves it. and she practices pulling herself up to play with it, and then getting back down to crawling mode when shes had enough.
table2.jpg

* xylophone, tambourine and marraccas

* pull-along musical ladybird shape sorter (a big hit too)

* musical storytime piano (also a big hit! its all the noisey ones lol)

also apart from some musical books and dvds and a fire truck with a crane on the back that clicks when u move it, she also got lots of baby gadgets which are fun- a laptop, a mobile fone, an iPod (not real ones, u kno colouful toys that look like them!)

grace, those are lovely ideas! i wish i'd thought of them

hannah had a swing, sand and water table, slide, trike with parent handle, little electric quad, cost coupe car, kitchen, little inflatable bouncy castle

Grace's favourite item was her swing ...she just loves it and I am sure would stay in it for most of the day if we let her :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back