Alisha's 1st Birthday

Amanda W

Reaction score
wow hard to belive my little girl is nearly 1yr old time has flown but iam glad that 2011 is over because of all the hassle and stress ive had is dam right enough anyway back to alishas 1st birthday iam going for a op on the 19th jan and her birthday is on the 26jan now im having a small party on the 14th jan on a saturday having the party at mine well my parents house does anyone know where i can get some banners etc also not to sure what to get her for her bday because she got alot for christmas and she does not need a lot can anyone think of a main present i can get her.Gonna use moon pig for her birthday card

It's a hard one when Christmas and Birthday are so close together. Are there any characters from tv programmes that she likes that she didn't get for Christmas that you could maybe get her? Open a wee savings account for her and put money in perhaps...educational DVDs/toys...clothes...I bet she probably got all of these for Christmas anyways :lol:

Sorry I'm not much help...it's a toughie! x

Oz's bday was 29th December and it was hard to know what to get him, coz they don't need alot at this age. But he got loooads of books that he loves. In waterstones you can get the sensory books, with the different textures etc. Think some of them are by George Usbourne or something, they are called 'that's not my tiger/puppy/dinosaur' etc. He loves them! We also got him for chrimbo and upright walker coz he's been cruising a while and we want to get his confidence up away from the furniture. He loves that and is walking all the time with it.

For banners etc I got everything from tesco, they had 1st birthday banners and cake decorations/candles/balloons etc Everything you need basically.

Have a good party xx

Thank you both yeah shes got tons of books and clothes and omg loads may get her a push a long bike ones with the handle there will be pics to be added when the party has happend

I cant believe they are all getting to 1 already Amanda!

Devon will be 1 on friday (6th Jan), this year has gone so fast hasn't it, hard to believe this time last year we were waiting for them to arrive.

We got Devon a pig for xmas that you put coins in and its brilliant!! Has some lovely tunes and will last them learning wise for ages, he is just starting to work out how to get coins inside, but opens the door to get them out. It's actually really quite large compared with piccy!)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Pric...sr_1_16?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1325538177&sr=1-16

We got him a square ball pool from tesco and some balls from the car boot, which is brilliant.

what about a nice rug for the lounge or bedroom where Alisha has her toys, we are using a B&Q car rug that my older boys had, but you can get some really pretty girls ones which are nicer to sit/play on than hard floor?

Ive got a thomas foil balloon, I brought online and am going to get it filled with helium from a card shop in town on the day or day before for him and with a little plastic weight on the end so he can grab it from sitting..

We are getting Devon a first thomas play set for his bday, my mum has got him the zoo talkers thing

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Pric...f=sr_1_1?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1325538532&sr=1-1

and I brought some extra animals and a jeep online for him to go with it. Trouble is that's it till next xmas so age wise they have to be quite advanced for them to last!!

Have a lovely day with Alisha

Last edited:
I cant believe they are all getting to 1 already Amanda!

Devon will be 1 on friday (6th Jan), this year has gone so fast hasn't it, hard to believe this time last year we were waiting for them to arrive.

We got Devon a pig for xmas that you put coins in and its brilliant!! Has some lovely tunes and will last them learning wise for ages, he is just starting to work out how to get coins inside, but opens the door to get them out. It's actually really quite large compared with piccy!)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Pric...sr_1_16?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1325538177&sr=1-16

We got him a square ball pool from tesco and some balls from the car boot, which is brilliant.

what about a nice rug for the lounge or bedroom where Alisha has her toys, we are using a B&Q car rug that my older boys had, but you can get some really pretty girls ones which are nicer to sit/play on than hard floor?

Ive got a thomas foil balloon, I brought online and am going to get it filled with helium from a card shop in town on the day or day before for him and with a little plastic weight on the end so he can grab it from sitting..

We are getting Devon a first thomas play set for his bday, my mum has got him the zoo talkers thing

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Pric...f=sr_1_1?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1325538532&sr=1-1

and I brought some extra animals and a jeep online for him to go with it. Trouble is that's it till next xmas so age wise they have to be quite advanced for them to last!!

Have a lovely day with Alisha

Gonna get her a ball pool she has the balls just not the pool shes got clothes and some books and a few toys shes into in the night garden so might get her a few bits she does not need alot tbh she got loads for christmas hun whats your fb again i got a brand new one and i cant find you

we are going costo on sat to get some party bits prob get some banners from asda on her party gonna put banners up sayin happy birthday and then on her acutual birthday gonna put 1st birthday ones up i know i cant belive how quick its gone.

Aw we got the pig JJ for christmas Joseph dances when you put the coin in and it does that tune its ace. I havent a clue what to do for his birthday with it being Jan, we only have a 2 up 2 down so cant have a party and we really cant afford to hire and do buffets on so soon after xmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back