19 working days :-)

tiaflame

Reaction score
Left at work, it can't come quick enough now, not because I'm tired but because I hate the place lol :) xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:yay:

I'm counting down too! I have 4 weeks left but its probably only 15 shifts max :D xx

Woo! I've got 14 working days spread over 4 weeks. It's a great feeling isn't it. I never thought the day would come!!

Tomorrow is my last Monday, last week, can't wait :) got 8 weeks off prior to due date but with babies condition I may be early so I'm making the most if it :)

snap almost i have 18 days to go an im fair looking forward to it as im not tired as such im tired as in fed up with having to get up early etc the next two weeks are my last full 5 days then I have two 4 day weeks xx

Thats exciting! I love a countdown! Wish mine was less than 8 weeks to go though! :)

I've been off for two weeks and am finding myself very bored!! x

Oh I'm never bored at home :) its dragging now xx

Left at work, it can't come quick enough now, not because I'm tired but because I hate the place lol :) xx

I know how you feel Tia, i have only 17 working days left and Im so looking forward to finishing because i cant stand my boss!!!!! :lol:

Jeremy kyle isn't on enough for my liking! x

I have 44 working days left :roll: :shock: not including today!!

Not that I am counting or anything (I am!!)

xxxxxxxxxx

Eeeek so exciting!!! I bet you can't wait, who likes work? I was born to be a lady of leisure. I have 13 days.....get me the hell out of there!!! Not that I think motherhood will be easy, just prefer to do that than work.

xxx

Eeeek so exciting!!! I bet you can't wait, who likes work? I was born to be a lady of leisure. I have 13 days.....get me the hell out of there!!! Not that I think motherhood will be easy, just prefer to do that than work.

xxx

Same here!! I am desperate for the days to go now xx

I finish this Fri...it cannot come quick enough!!!

xxx

I was born to be a lady of leisure too! :) xx

xxx

Will be buying a lottery ticket on Friday, could do with £148, 000, 000 :lol:

Tia - Love the name of your boy.

xx

xxx

xx

xxx

xx

Thanks Tara :) I do too lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics