Really happy :)

kellymummytobe

Reaction score
Well I went to the midwife today to listen to my baby's heartbeat and heard it and it was amazing heard him or she kicking I can kinda relax now because I had a scan at 10 weeks 5 days so was worried and now got the long wait for my 20 week scan just thought I would share this because I'm over the moon :) how is everyone today? Xx

Sent from my stunning iPad using Tapatalk

That's great news ! Not long til your scan it will be here before you know it

I know tri 2 seems to be flying by wish it was going faster I want him or her now! Lol

Awww its such a lovely sound! It will fly till 20 weeks hun, be here before you know it :) xx

oh goodness yes doesn't it just fly!!

I found out at 5 weeks and thought this day would never come - it really does fly after around 14 weeks ive found :) xx

awsome news! xxx I have my midwife appointment tomorrow, cant wait to hear the heartbeat, havent heard it since week 13 xxx

No she didn't tell me she just said its very strong I have a recording but my midwife wasn't happy about it she said I can't do it for long :l and yeah I was worried as i didn't see or hear my baby for 4 week was going to go private but waited was worth the wait :) xx

Hey ladies just wanted to know whether any knew of anything that could ease my back ache, it's bee progressively getting worse since I got pregnant my hubby has to help out of chairs and bed now cuz I'm in pain so much I used to take glucosamine got my arthritis and I used to use some glucosamine gel or ibruprofen gel to ease the pain but I can't use anything because of being pregnant. Going to go doctors today to see what he says but I'm running out of ideas xxx

Nice to hear that from you. Always take care and enjoy that tickling movement of your little angel. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back