19 working days :-)

I've been signed off this week so only 15 days for me. However, I still Think I'm going on holiday or something.

I'm missing my friends at work as I've been on holiday for 2 weeks so god knows what I will be like when I finish up on 31st August. They have planned a leaving night for me! Can't wait. I never get bored at home! Xxx

Are you ok...???Not long now:) what you doing for your leaving do? My friend has organised a pamper night at a beauty salon with a 4 course meal and treatment. Can't wait xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9 weeks+1 day....

Last week they found a high level of bile acids in my blood so I've been in and out of hospital getting checked. Levels decreased to more normal on Friday and I had another load of tests on Monday and get the results on Thursday when I see the consultant. I'm itchy constantly and that's on the maximum dose of piraton! Aaaaah. I'd be ok if I could sleep! Oh and I'm sure I've had a uti but nobody's said anything other than leucocytes, protein and blood in it! I'm more pissed off than worried!

Awe your pamper night sounds ace! I really hope you enjoy it. All I know is we are meeting at 7pm in my fav restaurant and that's it. I just have a small team at work (males and females) so will most likely just be dinner. It's my last working day and it's also my nephews 6th birthday party at a soft play area so it will be a busy day! I'll spend my first day of mat leave asleep I think! Hehe! Xxxx

9 weeks+1 day....

Last week they found a high level of bile acids in my blood so I've been in and out of hospital getting checked. Levels decreased to more normal on Friday and I had another load of tests on Monday and get the results on Thursday when I see the consultant. I'm itchy constantly and that's on the maximum dose of piraton! Aaaaah. I'd be ok if I could sleep! Oh and I'm sure I've had a uti but nobody's said anything other than leucocytes, protein and blood in it! I'm more pissed off than worried!

Awe your pamper night sounds ace! I really hope you enjoy it. All I know is we are meeting at 7pm in my fav restaurant and that's it. I just have a small team at work (males and females) so will most likely just be dinner. It's my last working day and it's also my nephews 6th birthday party at a soft play area so it will be a busy day! I'll spend my first day of mat leave asleep I think! Hehe! Xxxx

Aww bless you. I hope they sort you put soon and make you better. I'm really itchy at the min I have 5 lumps on my legs and 1 on my bump that look like bites, not sure what it is but driving me crackers lol,
You enjoy your leaving night too xxx

Thanks! I'm just fed up now!

Ouch, bites are annoying. I got midge bites a few weeks ago and what a bloody mess. My granny gave me tcp and it helped loads! Maybe try it! Xxxx

Thanks! I'm just fed up now!

Ouch, bites are annoying. I got midge bites a few weeks ago and what a bloody mess. My granny gave me tcp and it helped loads! Maybe try it! Xxxx

Thanks will give it a go xxx

15 days now :) xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me too! Tho I'm considering finishing earlier as I'm to have her at 37 weeks. But then work may make it all pass quicker so I dunno! Xxxx

Do what feels right for you hun, you need some time for yourself before baby arrives xx

I will have a month which is probs long enough. I'm all sorted I guess. Just want to de clutter my house and find a place for everything! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back