• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

16 wk appointment

mermaid

Reaction score
Do they usually listen to the baby's heartbeat at the 16 wk check? I hope so, can't wait to hear it! :D

Yes they did at mine both times, they did warn me not to worry if they couldnt pick it up they said they cant always get it if baby is low down, but they got it both times with mine!

Its such an amazing experience it makes everyting seem so real!

Yeah they do, just wait till you hear it, it's amazing!!

Is it your appointment today?

they do indeed, got an appointment tomorrow! so ill be able to listen to my LO on there machine, got an angelsounds doppler for at home, but its not quite the same as tehr machine ;)

I was grinning like a cheshire cat when i heard the heartbeat for the first time, the midwife took it off and i was like can i listen to it just once more!

Vicki83 said:
I was grinning like a cheshire cat when i heard the heartbeat for the first time, the midwife took it off and i was like can i listen to it just once more!

ha! i recorded mine on my phone so i can listen to it anytime and its amzingly clear :dance:

I was too dumb to even think of that!! Hopefully getting a doppler soon so i'll be able to listen any time i want to which will be good, and also put my mind at rest!

We recoreded the babys heartbeat too on the OHs phone its great being able to listen to when u want :cheer:

What a good idea! My appointment is on the 23rd so a couple of weeks yet. Getting a fetal doppler soon though, so excited! Do you know, I just can't sleep sometimes because I am so excited about everything. Was up at 5:30 this morning. I'm like a child at xmas. :oops:
Just posted my first bump pic. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back