16 week appointment :)

Kerrieanne

Reaction score
Had my appointment this afternoon. All was well heartbeat nice and strong and my bloods came back normal.

Is it real? Am I really having a baby after all this time. Getting more and more excited now as each milestone passes by.

So happy right now :) x

its amazing isnt it! we struggled to conceive for 2 and a half years, so only half the time you did but its still a struggle!

i just cant believe everything is going so smoothly with pip. i have suffered with migraines and now possible sciatica but i couldn;t give a monkeys! so excited to finally be where i wanna be!

when do you have your next scan?

Glad everything went well, we are 1 day apart :)
x

the three of us are so close - all a day apart from each other! first me, then zoe then kerrieanne! we can have a race to see who pops first! lol!

Last edited:
Ahh we so could. Have to stay updated with one another, I'll be looking out for you both. Are either of you finding out what your having?
xx

i am! in my area they do a 22 week scan, not 20 so gotta wait an extra 2 weeks :( gotta wait until 17th oct :( but on the upside its my birthday that day! only 5 weeks and 3 days to wait :clock:

are you going to find out?

Ahh what a nice present for your birthday :) Better than any other I would say.
Mine is 4th Oct and I'll be fniding out yepp =D
Can't come quick enough. xx

im sooo impatient! that's my only problem!

do you have a preference? im not bothered either way, but DH is hopin for a boy as girls are first-born in both sides of our families.

do you have any names yet?

:yay: glad all went well, really nice to get to each point n all be ok xxx

I'm hoping for a girl but suppose you get what your given,, both my grandparents have great grandsons so I want to add a girl. As for names; we have only really picked Bradley for a boy after OH's brother who was Still born, may seem a bit freaky but he asked that when found out I was pregnant so have to respect that. Do you have any names?
xx

yeah, they are on my sig! the boys name is still prone to change as we cant seem to stick to anything but im loving Cooper at the mo!

Thanks for your posts girls sorry had to nip out for a meal with the in-laws. God, his dad makes me so annoyed sometimes (long story), glad to be home now.

Yes can't believe how close our due dates are, Defo keep each other posted!

I don't have a scan date yet but hopefully I'll get it soon, if not I'll be ringing the clinic, again!

Throughout the years ttcing hubby and I always said we would find out the sex. After seeing little chip at out 13wk scan something changed and now we have decided to go team yellow! We figured we've been waiting 5 years for this what's another 5 months? ;).

In reality it's gonna take everything not to ask on the day ;)

:hug: really glad it went well hun. looking forward to seeing your scan pics when the time comes...won't be long now! x

I can understand about finding out the sex - we went the other way! Didn't wanna find out at first but changed our minds! We said we had been waiting so long we couldn't wait any longer! Lol!

Hope u had a lovely meal xx

Hey hey hey layyydddeeeeees....dont forget meeeee....Im a day behind larley.Due21st feb :-D :-D
We r team yellow n i sooooooo wanna find out but Im gonna b strong!!!! lol!!
Mainly bcos hubby is adament we arnt finding out.tee hee.
Best get a jiggle on....off shoppin tday with mum n aunty ( operation return maternity bras to mothercare after they sold me the wrong size...grrrrr)
Have a great day everyone xxxx

Have a productive day shoppin Hun! U r due the same day as zoe then! U must join us!!!

Hope u have been keepin well - not seen u for a bit? xx

Hey hey hey layyydddeeeeees....dont forget meeeee....Im a day behind larley.Due21st feb :-D :-D
We r team yellow n i sooooooo wanna find out but Im gonna b strong!!!! lol!!
Mainly bcos hubby is adament we arnt finding out.tee hee.
Best get a jiggle on....off shoppin tday with mum n aunty ( operation return maternity bras to mothercare after they sold me the wrong size...grrrrr)
Have a great day everyone xxxx

Not forgotten about you GregorysGirl x

Have a productive shopping trip today x. I'm doing the same later then finishing the day off with a hair cut. Must get my mop sorted think I'm starting to scare people! Since I've been preggers my hair is awful and dry, it needs some tlc!

Mine has gone the opposite kerrieanne! It's lovely and smooth and shiny!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back