got the date for the section

rach

Reaction score
woohoo i know when my babies birthday will be :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: all being well obviously and they dont make an early appearance :pray: our babies will be born on the 8th of december :cheer: xxxxxx

oh and im 30 weeks today :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: xxxxxxx

Your time seems to have flown Rach - so glad it all went well and how exciting - your boys will be 2 weeks old when Father Christmas comes! My 2nd ds was born on 22nd December and it really felt quite special. I'm sure the next 7 weeks will fly (omg only 9 wks till Christmas). 8)
x

Woo hoo that's so exciting!!! :cheer:

I wonder what the chances are of me going into labour 8 days early :think: :D

aww thats soooo cool thats the date of my 1st wedding annaversary, we are hoping that the baby will come on the 8th :D

Ahh thats wicked hun!!! yay!!! ill put a date in my mind diary to get my ass back on here for then!!
i cant believe how fast time has flown by!!
im so excited for u i hope everything goes well and i cant wait to see ur two lil munchkins!!
:dance: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

YAY that is great hun!! :cheer: :cheer:
8th Dec! What a great date! Nice and even lol! ;) (Im I strange person I know lol)
Do you realise then that theoretically, you could have you twins before I have my LO?!

thanks everyone we are so excited :cheer: xxxx

lea im sure lola will make her appearance before then :hug: xxxx

aww great i been watching you since the start i'm so happy for you :cheer: :cheer:

:D urchin is my text buddy :cheer: so o/h will be letting her know as soon as possible after the birth and im sure she will let you all know as soon as she can xxxxxxxx

wow thats a super date!!!! itll be our first year anniversary 8)
congratulations xxx

Rach u seemed to have flown through yr pregnacy, really pleased u got ur date, bet ur so excited to meet ur boys :D

I have my 20 week scan on the 8th :D

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back