tommorows c section moved to wednesday 21st December!

1986princess

Reaction score
went for pre op today to be told my c section had been cancelled as the neonatal was full and no space for the twinnies if they need special care. So now next wednesday 21st all being well. I know its best for babies to have that extra weight and they will be around 6lb mark hopefully so good weights, was just so prepared and was a shock. They have said il be home for xmas and fingers crossed the boys will, but its close to xmas so hoping and praying. Still itching like crazy and developed little rashes all over had bloods done and turns out i have low platelets and midwife is coming to my house friday to sort this. anyone know what they do for that? xxx

Aww how frustrating for you what will happen of you go into labour naturally??? Xx

Oh no! So sorry to hear it's been postponed when u r all excited and ready. They will be v good sizes by next week though. Hope u won't be too bored waiting another week and get out of hospital before Xmas. Xx

Hey hun,

I can't answer your question but just wanted to send you a hug :hug: I bet that it was disappointing after working yourself up to tomorrow. At least they'll have that extra weight on them, which will be good.

xx

Aw sorry t hear tht hun. Also thts th date i get induced :) xxx

Oh my goodness that must be frustrating for you having got all prepared!!

Put your feet up and have another weeks rest hunny x

yes i will be resting and making the most of my last week. after all the extra weeks weight and their ability to feed increases at 36weeks, so always good. If i go into labour naturally they will do an emergency c section and if the babies need special care then they and i will be transported to the closest hospital to help them, unless a space becomes available. but 21st december is a nice birthday xx

Aww sending you hugs, sorry to hear its been postponed. Lovely for twinnies to have a bit extra time though x

Aw hunni like you say its best the longer the little ones stay inside but frustrating to have to wait,

Altho if you go til the 21st your boys will share my youngest daughters birthday!

Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back