15 dpo. BFN. Cp/Cm question.

Slb24

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I'm 15 dpo. AF was due yesterday. BFNs so far.

This morning I was positive I wasn't pregnant. I've not got all the symptoms I've had with previous pregnancies. But I haven't been symptom spotting like usual. This month has been more relaxed. With xmas, new year, and getting a new kitten my times been took up so I haven't been thinking about things as much.

But.. I've checked CP twice today. High this morning and medium now. Hard and closed with loads of creamy CM. I actually feel wet or as it I've got AF but no bleeding. Sorry if TMI but you all are probably used to it by now lol

2 months ago i miscarried, last month I had a chemical so I guess my body could be getting back to normal but I'm never late.. Not even by a day. It's strange for me.

I know I'm probably clutching at straws but has anyone got any similar experiences? Or could shed some light on what CP/CM should be at 15dpo.. I don't usually have a chance to check because of AF.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks xx

Last edited:
Hey sweetie
I have been wandering about you!!! :)
I was a day late and 15dpo yesterday
AF arrived big style today but I had my normal signs so I was sure she was coming anyway
My cp was low and hard yesterday and my CM was slippery/watery this is the same every month before AF

If yours is creamy that could be a good sign
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you my lovely :)

Xxxx

Hey sweetie
I have been wandering about you!!! :)
I was a day late and 15dpo yesterday
AF arrived big style today but I had my normal signs so I was sure she was coming anyway
My cp was low and hard yesterday and my CM was slippery/watery this is the same every month before AF

If yours is creamy that could be a good sign
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you my lovely :)

Xxxx

I'm so sorry Clover!! Here's hoping she stays away next month for you!!

I honestly can't decide. I haven't been watching out for symptoms like I usually do.
My boobs are slightly sore, I'm hungry (craved chocolate which is AF sign), I've had cramping the last few days, I haven't noticed anything else. All of those could be AF so like I said I'm not sure.

The cramps I'm having are weird.. Like above my belly button and sides (hip area) like ovulation pain. I've been wondering if I may have or soon will be ovulating again :/

I'm pretty sure my CM dries up before AF but obviously i don't monitor this time.

I just don't feel as though I'm going to come on within the next few days it feels completely different. Maybe AF is going to surprise me this month. But a BFP would be amazing especially if it was 3rd time lucky and sticks.

Good luck for next month! My fingers are crossed for you xx

Still nothing :/

Tested again and got BFN xx

Oh no I'm so sorry :( could you if Ovulated later? I really hope your ok

at least AF has stayed away sweetie

xxxx

Oh no I'm so sorry :( could you if Ovulated later? I really hope your ok

at least AF has stayed away sweetie

xxxx

I'm fine thanks. I just want an easy month where it's a clear BFN or BFP. The last 3 cycles including this one have been hard. A miscarriage, chemical and now being late gives you false hope. I just don't want to get excited or feel anything in case AF comes.

I'm not sure if I could have ovulated later. I did check CM at time of ovulation and I was sure I had. I don't use tests so I could be wrong.

I guess with the last few cycles anything is possible. My body will probably still be getting over what's happened. I didn't go to the doctors with the chemical either so I will book in on Friday if AF hasn't come, that's what I'm most worried about. As I could have something lingering.

I still don't feel like I'm going to come on. The cramps have mostly gone now. I think it was wind lol sorry!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back