15/16 dpo faint positive on FRER

KetoHopefull

Reaction score
Hi all

I had a miscarriage last year and took a break for a while. Been back trying for a few cycles but this cycle, I felt different from 7/8 dpo. Anyways, when I didn’t get a positive by 13dpo, I just stopped testing.

Past couple of days I spent most of it sleeping and felt like coming down with a cold (a few sneezes each morning). Today, I tested and to my disbelief it’s a faint positive. (3 x frer)

I don’t want to believe it as I was really hurt when I miscarried last year. Not sure what to think though.

Any positive stories this late on? I’ve read risk of miscarriage/ chemical goes up if implantation is this late?

Many thanks
H

How feint is feint?

Lots of people don't get their bfp until after their missed period. It's more common than you think

Hope it's a sticky :dust:

Thank you so much for responding.

I was due either Sat or yesterday.

I’m posting a picture but not sure if it shows well.

Thanks for your help!

H

Here’s the picture. H

Attachments

• 775F91D6-3427-407D-BDE5-0E140D3138B2.jpg
    775F91D6-3427-407D-BDE5-0E140D3138B2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 35
Did you definitely ovulate when you thought you did, is there anyway you may have ovulated later? X

I can see a second line! Congratulations

I can definitely see the line, i can understand your concerns about such a late bfp but it may be that you ovulated later then you thought, your body may have geared up to ovulate when you got the positive opk but didn’t actually do it, and did so later, hopefully it sticks, the only way of getting a better idea is testing again in a day or so and seeing how much darker the line is, good luck x

Thank you Akua and Night Owl. I’ll test again tomorrow and see how it goes. Thanks

Would you ladies say one of these is darker? If so, which one?

Attachments

• 6FB81806-3351-451D-B184-D7A0984D3BE9.jpg
    6FB81806-3351-451D-B184-D7A0984D3BE9.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 16
Bottom one is now and the other is yesterday. I’m still not holding my breath as it’s too late for a healthy pregnancy but one day at a time...

The test today is definitely darker, and you may not be as many DPO as you think, as you may have ovulated later then you thought, you could always try a clear blue digital weeks indicator to check the weeks are going up, although they are expensive x

It may not necessarily be too late for a healthy preg even if your timings are right either, I have read the studies about late implantation generally not being a good sign and this actually happened to me with my early MC, but the studies don’t say every late implantation miscarries, some women genuinely get a late positive and do go on to healthy pregnancies, I got quite an early positive with my last pregnancy and that turned out to be a blighted ovum so sometimes I think you just can’t really tell how it’s gonna turn out, I bet you aren’t as many DPO as you think, you can get a positive ovulation test but not ovulate till later sometime, even if it’s unusual for you x

The test today is definitely darker, and you may not be as many DPO as you think, as you may have ovulated later then you thought, you could always try a clear blue digital weeks indicator to check the weeks are going up, although they are expensive x

Thanks Night Owl. I have a GP appointment on Thursday for something else. I’ll get it checked there then too. Thanks

It may not necessarily be too late for a healthy preg even if your timings are right either, I have read the studies about late implantation generally not being a good sign and this actually happened to me with my early MC, but the studies don’t say every late implantation miscarries, some women genuinely get a late positive and do go on to healthy pregnancies, I got quite an early positive with my last pregnancy and that turned out to be a blighted ovum so sometimes I think you just can’t really tell how it’s gonna turn out, I bet you aren’t as many DPO as you think, you can get a positive ovulation test but not ovulate till later sometime, even if it’s unusual for you x

Just seen this. Thanks, that makes sense. I guess I’ll belive it a bit more when the lines get darker. Thanks for all your help xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back