14 months

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
I can't believe Keeley and her birthday twinnie(sp) Louie are 14 months today.. :shock: i also can't believe how much she has changed since she was one.
She can say loads more now she can say:
Whats that?
Who's that
Me
Mine( everything is Mine :roll: :lol: )
Mummy
Nannie
Nanna
Duck and make quack noises

These are just the new words :D
Her walking is loads better she hardly falls over anymore :cheer:
And she is gettin her 13th,14th,15th and 16th teeth

And the great news she is now a size 4 in shoes so she fits into clarks new winter boots!!!! :cheer: :oops:

She's obcessed(sp) with books now to which i think is great but not when i have read the same book 100 times in the same day :wall: :lol:
She doesn't seem like a baby anymore more a little lady :(

Has anyone else noticed a massive difference in there lo since they turned one?

Wow wow wow; she is doing so great hun.

I cannot believe Keeley and Louie are 14 months; it's flying by.

I have noticed a big change since Gabs turned one also hun.

We need some Keeley pictures :D

everything you said is so true... it's almost like I am reading about Arianna!!

I like that she is getting more grown up... I know I loved having her as a baby... but this is where the fun begins!!

Arianna's fav new word of the moment is "mayo" meaning mail as each night we have to walk down to the mail box to get the letters. She is so cute tho, she walks down the street holding Mummy's hand blabbing away!

SarahH said:

I like that she is getting more grown up... I know I loved having her as a baby... but this is where the fun begins!!

Arianna's fav new word of the moment is "mayo" meaning mail as each night we have to walk down to the mail box to get the letters. She is so cute tho, she walks down the street holding Mummy's hand blabbing away!

Awww Arianna sounds soo cute :D
I'l post some pic's of Keeley tonight. its soo hard to get good pic's now as she wants to be up and running :roll: :lol:

Nic'n'Keeley said:
SarahH said:

Awww Arianna sounds soo cute :D
I'l post some pic's of Keeley tonight. its soo hard to get good pic's now as she wants to be up and running :roll: :lol:

awww thanks hun :D

she is such a little lady Nic, cant wait for pics of her with a dolly in a pram and a handbag lol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back