13dpo still negative am i out?

may_lin_tewin

Reaction score
Is there anyone who has the same situation as me?? Am i out :sad:??? Tested yesterday which was 13dpo and :bfn: Can anyone share their experience??? Cramping the last 2 days thought AF arrived but still no sight of :witch:

Your not out until AF arrives. Good luck!

I'm 16 dpo today. 2 days late. Still no sign of AF and BFNs.

I've heard stories of people who don't get a positive test until 19/20 dpo. But at 13dpo I would say that half of all women would test negative. It depends on your hcg levels. Some get results early others don't.

Fingers crossed for both of us!

Xx

Your not out until AF arrives. Good luck!

I'm 16 dpo today. 2 days late. Still no sign of AF and BFNs.

I've heard stories of people who don't get a positive test until 19/20 dpo. But at 13dpo I would say that half of all women would test negative. It depends on your hcg levels. Some get results early others don't.

Fingers crossed for both of us!

Xx

Thks Slb24

I just felt like as if i am out... People around me conceive so easily unlike me... I went to the doctor just now and she told me that i am still early so have to wait until over this week to know the actual answer... But i think i will keep testing lol.... I still cramping until now... 2days ago it was quite serious that i thought i might be out but AF didn't showed... finger crossed too hope we both have a beannie soon... Pls update yours ya....

Last edited:
Is anyone out there over 13/14dpo and still having BFN??? and later BFP pls share your experience too... Thks...

I had what I had hoped was implantation bleeding about 10 dpo and waited to do a test on the day AF was due and got a BFN. The bleeding was really light over two days and nothing like any periods I've ever had. I haven't taken another test as I don't want to get in the habit of doing them all the time and wasting them. I suppose there's a chance though? I certainly don't -feel- pregnant (not that I know how that feels ha ha). Good luck!

Hey.

I've just found a site where you can check the % of women who get a positive/negative based on how many dPo they are. Maybe worth a look for you.

It's countdown to pregnant. Just click on pregnancy test and look at the stats.

Hope this helps you xx

Hey.

I've just found a site where you can check the % of women who get a positive/negative based on how many dPo they are. Maybe worth a look for you.

Hope this helps you xx

Slb24

:shakehead: I am so sad the :witch: caught me last night... Have to try again!!!!!!!! sob sob...

I had what I had hoped was implantation bleeding about 10 dpo and waited to do a test on the day AF was due and got a BFN. The bleeding was really light over two days and nothing like any periods I've ever had. I haven't taken another test as I don't want to get in the habit of doing them all the time and wasting them. I suppose there's a chance though? I certainly don't -feel- pregnant (not that I know how that feels ha ha). Good luck!

Hi M1chelle

Thks for the luck but the :witch: caught me last night i was so sad.... Anyway double cfm today too and is her ugly face.... OMG...

Hey.

Hope this helps you xx

Slb24

:shakehead: I am so sad the :witch: caught me last night... Have to try again!!!!!!!! sob sob...

I'm so sorry :( good luck for next cycle! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back