12 weeks 2moro..

mummy2be xx

Reaction score
And scan on Monday. I'm so glad to be gettin here after havin a MMC 6 years ago. A little nervous about my scan even though iv been usin my doppler a lot and I know little buba is still there.
Does everyone get nervous?
What should I expect to happen at appointment?

:yay: that's great hun! Can't quite remember what happened at scan appointment lol, I've got a terrible memory. I'm sure there'll be other ladies on here that can help :) Good luck, I'm sure it'll be fine x x

Last edited:
I was a nervous wreck at my scan on Wednesday but all was great! I'm sure you will be fine :)

Good luck for tomorrow x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

ur nearly past tri 1 :)
My 12 week scan- have a full bladder, you feel like your going to burst but its worth it when you see that lovely picture on the screen. From what i remember they took measurements, did the nuchal screening and theni had bloods done after x

Good luck with your scan :) Sorry i don't know what happens haven't had my dating scan yet not got it till the 23rd! When i had to have an early scan they said have a full bladder, checked for the heartbeat and did measurements. But not sure what happens at the 12 week one. Let us know how it goes

How did ur scan go? I have mine next Friday... what should I expect? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back