12 week scan today so scared

nicky1980

Reaction score
well the day has arrived and just found out my hubby cant make it so im going on my own and im really freaked out in my other pregnancies ive been really positive bout this scan i just have a really weird feeling bout this one and its really freaking me out i just praying everything is ok with our baby

Hey hun I'm sure it will all be fine! I was scared when I had my early one at 9 weeks but there was little one heart beating away :) now I've gotta build myself uo for 12 week scan which is 6 jan and I'm sure I'll feel the same as you again. Its a natural thing, and its not easy to face the unknown but one u see little one ur fears will pass :) let us know how u get on xx

Good luck hun. Hope it all goes well!

I was really scared before my 12 wk scan, didn't sleep the night before! But everything was fine :)

Letus know how it goes!

x

My partner also couldn't make my first scan and although I was dissapointed, I was also really excited!!! You will be fine, enjoy the moment and let us know how you get on :) x

im sure everything will be just perfect

enjoy your scan you waited long for it n good luck x x

hi guys well everything brill with my scan baby older than we thought so im 13 weeks tom couldnt get a great pic cos he or she wouldnt keep still soooo very happy thanks for all your well wishes

im so happy your scan went well ! and yay for your dates xx

So glad it all went well! One less week to wait for the 20 week scan now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back