12 week scan tomorrow

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Ive got my 12 week scan tomorrow and was really exciting but ive just found out its not actually at the hospital, its at a childrens centre, now im not too sure what to expect.
Has anyone else had a scan at a children centre before? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey hun,

Some scans here are in weird centres too, i havent actually ever had one anywhere but a hospital but it seems to be the norm.

Anyways, good luck hunny!!!! :hugs:

wow... you're 12 weeks already!!! can't believe how quick time is going now.. .seemed to drag at first and now we're approaching 12 weeks!

well, i don't know anything about childrens centres but i'm sure it will be fine... i would have thought it should be exactly the same as at a hospital etc.

good luck for tomoz - can't wait to see your pics!

Hey Hun,
I've never heard of this but I'm sure all will be fine! Can't wait to see your pics! It's so cool we have our scans on the same day! Good luck and enjoy Hun!

X x x x

Thanks Ladies, ive had a quick look on the internet and it seem to be a part of the childrens centre which is used for antenatal care in line with the hospital, so im feeling abit better now.

Goodluck for tomorrow Helen, i cant wait to see your piccies.
Have they given you a approx time length for you appointment? Ive been told about 1.5-2hours! Must be getting my bloods done aswel x x

Not been to a children's centre, but sounds nice! Good luck for tomorrow x

Thanks Nanc, im starting to feel abit nervous now but i am really excited x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member