The two week difference

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Ok, as the ticker says I am a little over 11 weeks but only cos I had a dating scan....if I went by my lmp would I be 13 weeks? I know this makes no difference to anything really but is this why some pregnancies run over time or is this sorted out on the 12 week scan and they run over cos baby is too cosy and comfortable?
I am very mathematically challenged lol and this sort of thing confuses the heck outta me

Thanks xxxxxxxxxx

you go by your dating scan at 12 weeks as this is more acurate, if i went by lmp id be due 6 days earlier but the docs said going by the scan it meansi actually ovulated later in that menstrual cycle so conceived later.

babies just run over as theyre cosy and not ready to be born

Don't blame them with the state of the economy lol....wonder how long it will be before there's a crying tax rofl xxxxxxxxxx

Definitely go by dating scan. Even if you know exactly when you ovulated and when you dtd, sperm and eggs can survive inside you for a few days, so it's possible you don't actually conceive for another couple of days. So your two week difference probably means that you ovulated later in the cycle, then it still took a few days of things 'hanging around' inside you before you actually conceived, IYKWIM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back